You are not logged in.

New Frontier Hard drive freezing

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 5th 2016, 1:52am

Hard drive freezing

hi i downloaded allods online in to my E: hard drive. i opened up the game and created my character, after that the game crashes on the first loading screen. problem is, i cant open my E: drive anymore. did some other person experience this? my computer freezes when i try to open my E: drive now.

Sunday, June 5th 2016, 5:55am

Lioo

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Hello,
I would suggest running the check disk command on the drive, type "cmd" into the start menu, right click the command prompt icon and select "run as administrator", in command prompt go to your storage drive "E:" by typing "CD E:/" then type "CHKDSK /F". This will check for badsectors and attempt to repair them.

I would also suggest running a virus scan just to elliminate the possibilty of a virus.

EDIT: If it doesn't work, take a look at this thread: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/2810…reezes-computer. You may find your solution there.
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Rate this thread