You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 18th 2016, 9:40am

Patcher download keeps stopping

Im new to allods and when i started patching after installing the game i noticed my patcher when downloading the rest of the game files would drop from like 1.8mb/s all the way down to 0kb/s and never go back up, This has happened like 20 times now and im close to just walking away and finding something else, I've added exclusions to firewall and antivirus, Ive reinstalled twice now, I have all graphic type crap needed to play, coz i can play other game sno problem its just this patcher

EDIT: Imanaged to get the game to start and the download lasted a little bit longer before capping out but its still freaking doing it...Never had to put up with this before, what did u guys do to your patcher... -.-

I screen shotted what i mean by it dropping, If anyone knows wtfs going on please do share, Im beyond annoyed with this now only reason im coming here for help. Or is there a way i can download like the entire damn game all 10gbs or w/e it is, instead of using this patcher, would be even better thanks

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "u_9270628" (Jun 18th 2016, 10:37am)

Monday, June 20th 2016, 2:45am

start the game by the normal launcher

Allods Online\bin\Launcher.exe and let it download;

once you started the game you can ingame click the righter upper corner ball (sphere? circle?) where ping and fps are indicated too to see details about download speed and completion
this is much more detailed and seems to download more reliable

also while loading screen with 0-100% when you change are etc you can click on the % to see downloadprogress

downloading allods is a bit uncomfortable; at least was for me, but its worth once its done :)

Monday, August 15th 2016, 4:17am

Same thing is happening to me right now with the additional files. Dl speed goes up to 15mbps and then trickles down to 0%. If I want to download more I have to kill the process and start it again only to have the same thing happen.