You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 1:56am

Mentor ranking level suggestion

Hi there,

I have a great mentor now. But when I first started I had another mentor that was not helpful at all. I was told that mentors sometimes jut become mentors because they get money when they have trainees. All they need to do is be someone's mentor and they get money. I think this is unfair and not a good way for the mentoring system to work. IF the mentor gets money for just having people who are assigned to them then maybe there should be some type of ranking system to rank a mentor. For instance my first mentor sucked. Before I dropped him it would have been nice to have a ranking system and also maybe a way to leave feedback so that other users can see why this mentor is not a good one. I would love to leave some type of feedback for my new mentor, who has helped me out a lot. I don't mind at all if he gets money helping me since he deserves it.

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 4:52pm

IAmGroot

Professional

This has been suggested before but never implemented.
I am very sad it hasn't been implemented because you're exactly right...some people are just mentors to leech off others and never actually provide help/feedback. :(

Hopefully if people keep suggesting it...they'll listen, but it's rare. :)