You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 11:41am

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Sale: Magic Mosaic - 22/07/16

Dear Sarnaut,

You are hereby invited to take part in a brand new Magic Mosaic! Want to become the proud owner of a brand new fighting machine? Simply fuse 100 symbols of same type together and you can make this dream a reality... And with two prize-drawings instead of one, your chances are now better than ever!

Check out the list of hot prizes – and remember, there is always the possibility of hitting the Jackpot Bonus, making it possible to win 1-10 combat vehicles at once!

Symbol of Spinner - Combine 100 of these symbols to obtain a Spinner!

Symbol of Manabike - Combine 100 of these symbols to obtain a Manabike!

Symbol of Titan - Combine 100 of these symbols to obtain Titan!

Symbol of Lightning Bolt - Combine 100 of these symbols to obtain Lightning Bolt!

Symbol of Wraith - Combine 100 of these symbols to obtain a Wraith!

Symbol of Rumble - Combine 100 of these symbols to obtain Rumble!

In addition to the awesome Jackpot potential, certain prizes can also be exchanged for others:

Group 1:
► Titan
► Spinner
► Manabike

Group 2:
► Wraith
► Rumble
► Lightning bolt

You can exchange a mount from either group for a different mount in the same group; (eg. Group 1: Spinner for a Manabike / Group 2: Wraith for a Rumble etc).

You can also convert two Group 1 mounts into a Group 2 mount; (eg. exchange 2x Titan for a Lightning Bolt).

The Magic Mosaic will be available from the 22nd, to the 29th, of July – so don't miss it!

Need help piecing together your mosaic? Check out this article for assistance.

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 1:00am

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 9:31am

freestile

Professional

to encourage people to cs ofc...

real question is why after a few calculs i found out that the price of one of the bests mounts (rumble wraith of lighning) is about 15-18bc while we can buy lighing for 9kbc with the collector? Or does anyone found another price?
+ i'm not sure what is the purpose of the star? does it gives smth special when the bar is full?

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 11:23am

You have to remember that the tiles were from a time where the only way you could get the mounts were through strongbox sales in the range of 25-30k bc. I'm still annoyed that there was no mention that you would be able to buy the collector edition with crystals so people had to spend $/€ for it, and that the CE guaranteed Lightning at a severe discount over what people spent opening boxes. Particularly because it is a guarantee while the strongboxes were chance. In fact we got Lightning MUCH later (6+ months) than the Russians did.

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 12:50pm

freestile

Professional

You have to remember that the tiles were from a time where the only way you could get the mounts were through strongbox sales in the range of 25-30k bc. I'm still annoyed that there was no mention that you would be able to buy the collector edition with crystals so people had to spend $/€ for it, and that the CE guaranteed Lightning at a severe discount over what people spent opening boxes. Particularly because it is a guarantee while the strongboxes were chance. In fact we got Lightning MUCH later (6+ months) than the Russians did.

yes i raged so much when they announced the collectors ;( i'd have never bought it during the strongboxe event if i'd have known there would be cheaper and direct purchase lighning only a few month later :thumbdown:

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 12:59pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

The link to explain how to do the combinations with the mosaics doesn't work - it only opens this same post again...
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Rate this thread