You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 5:31am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Forgot to add, take SS and post for dyan (OP) while you're not doing anything

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 6:50am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

@Dylan
As spaceghost pointed out earlier will need to either invest 6/5forfire volley points each into the first tier skills first or reallocate talent points from other skills to get the second tier rank 3 volleys. You can decide which, and since the build had two auras as well as contradicting mechs that are situational its up to you the reader to decide where to cut the fat. Builds can be broken >] So we fix.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 12:12am

I would use Acid/Fire/Lightning shots though
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Monday, March 24th 2014, 1:51am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I would use Acid/Fire/Lightning shots though
I started looking around each class to see which would be most vulnerable to each Volley too

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 1:53am

Maybe should get Furious Shot and synchro since you get 30% more damage if combined with fire/acid/astral damages since it's increases your dps more ...

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 4:19am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Maybe should get Furious Shot and synchro since you get 30% more damage if combined with fire/acid/astral damages since it's increases your dps more ...
Both are in the SS I provided that day. By the way how hard is it trying to level a pure dps pve focus Engii? And if you get a chance throw up you're build you decided on, and you're experience with it.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 12:50pm

Anyone has Pure DPS PvE build (No PvP until 60) ...

Rate this thread