You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 3:14am

Cant Login

I can not log in on my main account Mrblueyes he is a warden I was just on the account this morning and now it will not allow me to log in it goes threw the process then says handshaking confirmed then sends me back to the main login page. I made a alt email and registered it and it is allowing me to play the game. How ever I did not get a email bout being banned or anything of the such can someone please help me with this

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 7:01am

That's quite odd, it didn't say anything after it sent you back to the main page?
Jhin-Smugglers Paradise-League-Defiance
Smuggler Paradise Discord

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 11:59pm

Kimn

Beginner

Try running as admin and see if it says you've been banned.

I cannot log in to my account either. Same issues. I also get error code 1.2. Researching this I found a post from 2014 about a corrupted launch file. But I can log in to my husbands account on the same computer just fine. Running as admin revealed "this account has been banned". So I will be writing a ticket.

Edit: the issue was resolved

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kimn" (Aug 19th 2016, 6:51pm)