You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 19th 2016, 12:02pm

Weapons Skins

I think inspite we are playing on the P2P server we should have the crazy weapons skins that you have acess to F2P server.

Friday, August 19th 2016, 12:23pm

homerosi

Intermediate

I would love some weapon skins also :o Dem glows!
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Friday, August 19th 2016, 12:41pm

Not going to hold my breath or anything but in all fairness Private Allod achievement is supposedly a tremendous feat. Vanity weapon glow weapon reward fair, or is the Private Allod reward enough in itself?
But yes I would love for there to be a way for ptpers to earn their glow. Or just throw a ridiculous amount of gold at it. I'd prefer it to probably be a raid drop or a vanity piece that requires some investment if hypothetically it should ever become a thing.

Anyways Cheers everyone!

Friday, August 19th 2016, 1:17pm

I think if they release more a bit more of the content that you get on the F2P server to the P2P server would attract more people to play it since you just need to put some effort to get it.

Thanks

Friday, August 19th 2016, 1:21pm

homerosi

Intermediate

If only it would happen =(
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Friday, August 19th 2016, 2:55pm

I think if they release more a bit more of the content that you get on the F2P server to the P2P server would attract more people to play it since you just need to put some effort to get it.

Thanks

When you think about it, there really isn't all that much such content. In all of it some is even detrimental to the gameplay and is best forgotten.

Out of the portion that isn't, they are adding it slowly over time:
  • Before 6.0 there wasn't Animality.
  • Before 7.0 there was no way to get all the racials for your class.
  • Before arena was added there was no elixirs.

I probably missed some, don't remember everything that changed since launch.

They are also developing a system that awards a random Prophetic card legendary costume every time you subscribe for 3 months at once.

Friday, August 19th 2016, 3:51pm

I feel that they are developing all the content that is detrimental to the gameplay soo much on P2P server that they forget a bit about the customaization

Friday, August 19th 2016, 4:04pm

homerosi

Intermediate

I feel that they are developing all the content that is detrimental to the gameplay soo much on P2P server that they forget a bit about the customaization

Ye, they need to add some more vanity and costumes. Or atleast ways to obtain em/farm em.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Thursday, August 25th 2016, 9:33am

Well congratulations you asked they answered.
The reward (only one that matters) for fist place in tournament is weapon skin.
Pity I'm still leveling as I'd love to get my face stomped competing for it.
As I understand it the tournaments are per server so it applies to Smugglers Paradise as well.

Cheers everyone and good luck to you all!

Thursday, August 25th 2016, 2:32pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Pity I'm still leveling as I'd love to get my face stomped competing for it.

This is on a completely different server made specifically for this event.
Everyone gets a level 70 character with legend gear and the same amount of talents/rubies/etc.
So you can get in on this too. :)

Rate this thread