You are not logged in.

New Frontier AOD queuing

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 26th 2016, 6:10pm

AOD queuing

Please fix the AOD queuing been waiting 2 hours for the AOD to pop out, been queued for 2 AOD on same day and others got in except for me, WTF?....already happening to me on two consecutive days

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 6:04pm

seriously just now already 3 days in a row waiting for 4 hours a day? and i see a lot of people getting in and not me? THANKS ALLODS 3 STRAIGHT DAYS 4 HOURS A DAY WASTED... NOTE: I have been Q-ing 45minutes ahead before AOD starts and those just recently Q-ed enter really fast? wut

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 6:59pm

freestile

Professional

stop waiting that much time, experience prooved to me that if you queue a long time in advance you don't have more chances than someone that queue 10sec before it pops...
i don't know if GS mattes or not?