You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:12am

Download?

So do i need to download new Allods installer from here? coz my old Allods wont run?

Please help! Thanks

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:16am

Kurtcobain

Professional

maybe yes maybe not just wait what time and informations will bring, maybe u only have to patch maybe u need to download allods again, but i dont think so cause the launcher is not startin caus all is down also the launcher
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:17am

MrFox

Beginner

Major patch/merge going on atm dude. I suggest keeping your old one because you maybe able to just update it when the servers are back.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:26am

oh god i thought that merge/patch is finished, tnx all

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:25am

You don't have to redownload the launcher. Just start the one you already have AFTER the maintenance is complete and the publishers give the green light. Otherwise, you might risk corrupting your files, in which case you will have to redownload the whole game :p

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:53am

i don't have old launcher i quit the game from long ago and i want to give it a try again but i cant find where i can download it. any help?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:55am

wher

You'll have to wait until the maintenance is over. Hopefully, tomorrow at latest.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:05am