You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:06pm

Wabi

Trainee

Ok, so when just downloading it, I noticed an option.

1. Download the file the put up at the link
2. Open it accept it, everything.
3. When doing that, you see a button under the download progress where you can link your previously installed game
4. Choose the folder of your old allods
5. Should be linked and it should start checking the things and updating it.

Still ongoing atm so could be diffrent, but this is what happened to me at least oO

Doing this too. It was a little convoluted to cancel the previous download and restart it to check the original folder, but it seems to be patching the previous version now. It's saying I'll be patched in about 15mins. I'll let you know what happens if I get there before you.

Cheers!
It's working for me it seems!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:08pm

mines done, it actually opens the game client but cant connect to host so it looks like no problems.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:08pm

Wabi

Trainee

Yeah, now it's just hoping server will be up soon :D

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:10pm

Fittkezo

Beginner

When i gotta login to my account, as im logged into here it says wrong email or password? wtf, ive merged my account from old to this site, it shoud work right? starting to get a bit scared i will lose my account now :o

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:10pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Nooo, servers can't be up for another 7 hours!!!
I can't be 7 hours behind everyone else!!!
Damn work. ><

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:11pm

The game is patched to 5.0.00.64.1?!
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:13pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Well, they showed the patch notes up to there, so I figured that's where it would be patched to.

Edit: Oh wait, nevermind, only to

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:14pm

Xaraman

Trainee

Yeah,

they said we'd be getting the latest Russian patch which is .64. the extra '.1' is probably a special patch for the new server. I'm sure they'll provide patch notes for .64 once they've everything sorted on their end for release.

Cheers!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:16pm

Yeah,

they said we'd be getting the latest Russian patch which is .64. the extra '.1' is probably a special patch for the new server. I'm sure they'll provide patch notes for .64 once they've everything sorted on their end for release.

Cheers!

Dude, I'm not sure if you're getting my excitement. That hotfix was released TODAY in Russia. We are getting the absolutely current version of the game :O
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:17pm

Xaraman

Trainee

Ah,

Now I see what you're saying. If so, it's pretty impressive to have all the localisations done. Lets hope this is a good indicator of our future with mail.ru :)

Cheers!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:25pm

Where can i download this from there isnt any download links ?
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:26pm

http://en.allods.com/download here are the download links ^^

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:27pm

It seems you can remove the application and just keep the actual files after they have been downloaded. A warning will pop up saying the game will fail to run but the launcher works normally.

If my computer suddenly bursts into flames, I'll make sure to use my backup computer to let you know.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:30pm

http://en.allods.com/download here are the download links ^^

Omg omg thank you i cannot wait to play this game again <3 well from fresh as an engie <3
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:41pm

sztanga

Trainee

greetings everyone!

i have small problem when i start old launcher,i opens wind with fragment of site to transdfer acc,how do i fix it?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:48pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

btw. after the game installs and the servers r up, u can just lunch the game from the /my_game_install_folder/bin/luncher.exe file and skipp all that My.com Games luncher.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:56pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Always better to begin with a clean install , at every major update, minimise risk of crash , lags and other bugs
Anger Management - Alaff - Warrior Tank/dps (Now Diseased)
New Horizon - Senior Officer (Out of it)
Sigmar, Warrior Tank , Utopie

League Side ; Alaff , Warrior , Defiance

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:04pm

you have to downlpoad the downloader, then link it to the installed game on your PC, it will download modifications and all that.
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:06pm

if you have the game downloaded do you have to redownload it :D

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:07pm

server isnt up anyway, instead of pointing it to my old client, i just downloaded the entire client over.