You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 5:53pm

10 euros for a MONTH? this is expensive for not only international players, but also europeans.

Please consider lowering the prices because this is expensive for european players too. The server has LOW population already, this just harms the game. I can't pay for that. This is more expensive than Crunchyroll, Netflix...etc.

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 7:34pm

when you buy more at once it gets cheaper... 7E a month then... and if this is still too much you can play on free server too...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Nov 8th 2016, 7:45pm)

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 8:19pm

and if this is still too much you can play on free server too...

hahah oh god no. I'm pretty much traumatized after spending literally hundreds of dollars on that server that only made me poor with that gambling chests and everything else (and i still only got 777/555 with no Patronus 5, because my money went for gambling chests and other bullsh**). I don't have that money anymore and don't want to spend on pay to win server (i've started playing since open beta so yeah, i'm pretty aware of the fuckery on that cash shop and would never come back to that place again).

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 10:25pm

i remember even when the server was free for month ppl still didnt play^^ so go ahed lower the price but dont expect the situation to get better anyhow

but rrly which european country 10 euro are much ? o.o cant even go eat for this amount in germany...

Rate this thread