You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 9:23pm

Private Allod (Daily quests)

Before the last patch we had 3 daily quests (kill the big mobs, the medium ones and the small ones) now we have 3 quests (kill the small mobs, save goblins and the feather one). My idea is to bring back the 2 old quests that were removed and create a rotation between all the quests, just to have a little more variation.

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 2:21pm

i still have the quests for small medium and big demons ALONG with the goblin / feather things

however they no longer give and gold and i stopped doign them

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 8:59pm

Hm, that is strange, i only have the same 3 each day and the weekly one that give dust.

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 9:05pm

in the first day after patch i also still had the others as quests cuz they were still active in questlog^^ after doing them once they vanish

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 11:51pm

Rate this thread