You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 16th 2016, 11:54am

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Jeweler - 16/12/16

Dear Sarnaut,

Wearing precious earrings, contrary to popular belief, is a practice enjoyed by both men and women around Sarnaut. However, tradition usually requires the wearing of only one earring… until today. Inside the Radiant Strongbox of the Jeweler, you can find ancient parchments that allow you to wear a second earring and rock out in style!

By opening a Radiant Strongbox of the Jeweler, you can obtain either a whole manuscript, if lucky - or fragments, for which you will need 100 pieces to complete a manuscript. Once you have a full manuscript, this can be activated and used to unlock a new earring slot. In addition, a certain number of same-quality manuscripts can be merged together to form a single manuscript of higher quality (capable of unlocking a higher grade earring slot).

Lastly, every time you open a Strongbox, you receive one Collector's Coin. The D2 Golem, located at Goblin Banker's residence, will trade these coins for useful wares. If lucky, you may even receive 10 bonus strongboxes when opening one!

The Radiant Strongbox of the Jeweler can be used by a character of any level, but please note that the second earring can only be worn when level 20 or higher. This sale will last from the 16th to the 23rd of December!

Daily Lottery:
Players who open a Radiant Strongbox of the Jeweler will automatically join a unique lottery.

Each day, the player who opened more strongboxes than anyone else shall receive special prizes; an Unstable Multibarrelled Turret and Priden Ship design – while incentive prizes, such as Gold and Crystal Chips, are also sent out to players from 1st to the 50th ranking.

Lottery results are announced daily at noon - and remember - once this radiant sale ends, so do the lotteries!

-The Allods Team

Friday, December 16th 2016, 2:00pm

until now, there was greenbluepurpleand orange item

orange was best and also granted possibility to equip tealearring

how is it now?

orange no longer granting possibility to equip teal earring (devaluation of old items)?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Dec 16th 2016, 2:16pm)

Friday, December 16th 2016, 2:17pm

Mapz

Trainee

until now, there was green blue purple and orange item

orange was best and also granted possibility to equip teal earring

how is it now?

orange no longer granting possibility to equip teal earring(devaluation of old items)?
Whoever had orange earring slot ability got it turned to teal one quite some time ago, so they kept the ability to equip whatever earring. Not sure how they dealt with orange earrings not yet used, the ones laying in bags/banks though.

Friday, December 16th 2016, 2:34pm

IAmGroot

Professional

"We weren't making enough on this strongbox, lets break it up into more pieces so people have to buy more to get what they want. 8) "

Friday, December 16th 2016, 2:48pm

rozetri

Intermediate

From what I remember of reading the RU forums, old legend earring scrolls were upgraded to myth ones, however few there may have been. Epic ones, if memory serves, stayed the same. I have no idea what happened to old green and blue earring scrolls, though. My question is... just how much does the temp item actually improve the power of specks of light?
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 1:23am

Pochtron

Intermediate

As far as i read from it, it adds 175k when your speck procs. Doesn't look very impressive for me :)

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 6:41am

well doubles nearly the strenght of your spec in terms of dmg (but can hit for like 3-4 mio) but more than doubles the healing just going by tooltip? didnt try it yet but sounds like its a nice heal then :D

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 10:51pm

Nothing ground breaking, but it seems to be quite a cheap and easily attainable item. Worth getting, but if you can't afford it - there are better things to put your money towards.

Monday, December 19th 2016, 12:30am

so basically this is one temporary item that boosts another temporary item
-> something very late at the "to get" list

also, about the 2nd earring slot in general: i think this item is "too weak" and thus not really worth getting
its too much for me that i shall 1st get this teal earringslot but then get NOTHING actually but still have to build a teal earring then... >.<

i recommend a redesign like this earring gives an actual piece of gear (earring) which scales to the currrent maxlevel permanently
one piece of gear is not much but it is something as this item has a pretty high price

personally i will stay with my blue slot...

Monday, December 19th 2016, 1:54pm

i recommend a redesign like this earring gives an actual piece of gear (earring) which scales to the currrent maxlevel permanently
one piece of gear is not much but it is something as this item has a pretty high price

This is exactly the kind of thing that ruins the game. Moving the significance from a combination of playing and paying (which is not that great either) to just straight up paying (which is sickeningly wrong). Terrible suggestion. :thumbdown:

Death to entitlement! :cursing:

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 5:48pm

we have runes, additional statpoints, emblem of wizard, .....
are we really discussing boosts that are directly buyable? :rolleyes:
i would say that (astral)ship sailed a long time ago

ofc this feature would NOT be available on paymentserver

Rate this thread