You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 4:34pm

[bug report] telleport (to wellebell) ends in disconnect

Hello support,

i got a problem when i try to teleport to Umoir: Wild Shores > Wellebel.

when i either use an teleporter or walk in through Umoir Lower Citty i see the loading screen, it hangs 2 sec on 0%, dc's me and places me on the spot where i last logged out.
that way i raned a couple of time from the action house to teh teleporter to get tp'd back to teh action house.

i dont know why i get disconected but i would love to get back to wellebel :)

*edit*
i also tried to get there on my pc with my gf her char and that goes fine.
also did it visa versa, on my gf her pc to get tehre with my char and the same problem ocures, with this i can exclude an corupt instal.

this has to be something server side, that it proely tries to put me into an channel wich doest exist, wich makes an server error and results into an dc with a rollback to my last fully determed location.

extra info for the gm, the in game char name is deathlyme

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

more info:
an guildy of my told me i should try the teleport in the air ship hangar.
that teleport did the trick.

if that extra teleport made extra bugs, ppl should be made aware of that or that problem should be fixed.

ty for your help.

grtz deathpatrol

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "deathpatrol" (Apr 6th 2014, 2:24pm) with the following reason: extra info / fixed

Rate this thread