You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 19th 2016, 5:41am

dragagon

Unregistered

Allods online codes

So my friend suddenly wrote me by skype saying that he's got codes for a cat mount + food and also for the stove mount which are all from the RU version because he plays there. we met just because he came to visit the EU server and so on and forth. now he gave me those codes and i was like "wtf". i've been looking for the input on the website but found nothing. he told me this: "[06:36:12] Neko Smith: I signed up to this site, and when I log in I can enter codes under my account, and select the character I want the Gifts on
[06:36:21] Neko Smith: I have no idea how to do it via Steam, if it's even possible". So i tried that on our EU website cause im pretty sure thats seperate from the Ru versiono (since htye also have the winter event going on already from 30 nov til 28 feb (pretty sad we're so far behind)). but im ny profile page i only got "customer supports and change password". so anyone that has some input here ? thanks!

Monday, December 19th 2016, 1:30pm

Azazel

Beginner

clearly these codes are for the russian version of the game and not for us. Íf there was an offer/event like we will get notified be our support team through game news

Monday, December 19th 2016, 2:00pm

Are you surprised?

Technical side of the international version is just rock-bottom bad. (btw, anyone noticed how much longer this website loads compared to pretty much any other?)

They don't even use the ranking API present in the game for years. Using a redeemable code system like that would be faaaaaaaaar beyond their abilities.

Rate this thread