You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 19th 2016, 7:33am

• "TheAdmiral94" started this thread

What state to main

Hello! I'm from the subscription server and it's easy there to change the class. I'm planning to change from a summoner to a warden for the new patch 8.0. I want to change because:

(1 We will start from the zero to get the gears(level 80) so it's a good chance to change the class and get the gear with good states. You should join the subscription server too, for this reason :p

(2 The summoner AOEs are bad now :/ I can't even farm like everybody else. My friends get marks/coins/gold/crafting materials way more than me and that drives me insane.

So what states to use for the warden? and what is the main state?

I would be also very grateful if you give a build ( long range DPS for both PVP and PVE supported by good AOE heals) and a (full healer) build.
I hate skills that you have to stand on your place to cast :/ so the less of them the better and thank you. ^^
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 2:37pm

It seems you want all from 1 class.
Farming require different build than raiding and different from pvp ( instant spells).
You must be over geared to farm with pvp build.

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 7:22pm

• "TheAdmiral94" started this thread

Quoted

It seems you want all from 1 class.
Farming require different build than raiding and different from pvp ( instant spells).
You must be over geared to farm with pvp build.
You're right AOEs are better in PVP builds and killing mobs with these "PVP builds" is hard but my biggest problem with the summoner is the blood drops they disperse really quick and i cant kill mobs as fast as i want. Also i think that wardens can be mixed betewwn PVP and PVE. Anyway i will try the warden then i will update you.
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

Rate this thread