You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 6:12pm

Yaskter Tower tp is broken

Everytime i try to port to YT with teloporting pad or stone i get disconnected and end up in character selection screen. Many are experiencing this problem.
Please fix it fast

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 6:18pm

mikha

Beginner

Same thing happened to me not only for YT teleport but when I tried to enter Skytower, the zone where you get the ship for questing from 55 to 60 and where is the first Eclipse boss.
Mikhailo // Summoner // Empire

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 6:20pm

Dhamp

Professional

Please try the Repair tool. This is a local installation issue.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 6:44pm

Reddle

Beginner

Try walk all the way to YT from one of the portals around nezeb, then use YT's portal. Worked for me.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 8:26pm

Alyth

Trainee

got the same problem... just not from YT, it bugs to YT. everytime i got the quest "Die Fünfte Spalte" i got a dc and when i log back into i am where i was some minutes ago....

repair runs through... walked vom "alter platz" to YT and ported there to ZIT, still the same.. with this i cant go to irdrich... really nice -.- i cant grind 4 lvl to go to the next lvl area..
read... think... better read again... think again... write answer...
lesen... denken... besser nochmal lesen... nochmal denken... antwort schreiben...
Ingenieur PMB - Summoner Guide (comming soon) - Allods Basics KB (still in progress)

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 9:03pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Please try the Repair tool. This is a local installation issue.

I have and still get booted when I try to tp.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 9:04pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

we know this bug and the support will fix it...atm use some ports around YT and walk 2 it ;(
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 9:28pm

Alyth

Trainee

what if a quest ports directly without confirmation to yt?

so i spend abourt 40 euros for ep scrolls to reach lvl 60 till tomorrow for nothing... great....
lesen... denken... besser nochmal lesen... nochmal denken... antwort schreiben...
Ingenieur PMB - Summoner Guide (comming soon) - Allods Basics KB (still in progress)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "cybeaer" (Apr 5th 2014, 9:45pm)

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 6:37pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

what if a quest ports directly without confirmation to yt?

so i spend abourt 40 euros for ep scrolls to reach lvl 60 till tomorrow for nothing... great....

Not that hard to walk to YT from another place. Instead of using autorun to YT use it to the closest teleport pad, go to a place close and manual move to YT...

Wow what would some people do back to when there wasn't auto move?

Monday, April 7th 2014, 4:53am

Going to Wellebell is also bugged both teleporting and running through the map portal as well. Real nice I can't do my refractor farming at all. If you know this bug exists please fix it.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 8:39am

aina92pl

Trainee

It happened to me when I teleported to Nezebgrad, Imperial Square (a.k.a Yasker's Tower) from Umoir Lower City. If I teleport from Old Square, nothing happens, but from Umoir, it sends me to Character Selection Screen and then my game crashes.
Better be lucky than good ~

Monday, April 7th 2014, 9:23am

Alyth

Trainee

Not that hard to walk to YT from another place. Instead of using autorun to YT use it to the closest teleport pad, go to a place close and manual move to YT...

the problem is the quest ports you _automatically_ instantly without confirmation after you accept the quest, you dont even have the chance to run manually. I tried even with poison to kill myself before the port countdown finishes and run manually, but even then i got a dc.

maybe my english is to bad that the original post was to easy to misunderstand... i thought "ports directly without confirmation" was clear, but i hope it's now clear where the problem is ;)

if you know a way to cancel the port, i would love to know it :) ah and rightlick und de "port debuff" wont work even ;)

Monday, April 7th 2014, 12:44pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

the problem is the quest ports you _automatically_ instantly without confirmation after you accept the quest, you dont even have the chance to run manually. I tried even with poison to kill myself before the port countdown finishes and run manually, but even then i got a dc.

maybe my english is to bad that the original post was to easy to misunderstand... i thought "ports directly without confirmation" was clear, but i hope it's now clear where the problem is ;)

if you know a way to cancel the port, i would love to know it :) ah and rightlick und de "port debuff" wont work even ;)

There isn't many/any quests that port you automatically to YT.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 2:29pm

Alyth

Trainee

there is a quest... if you dont believe me, lvl a char to lvl 50/51 start the irdrich quest series and accept the quest at zit from "negus tot". he says "go to yasker" and instantly after you click accept from the quest the porting starts.

this is not my first char with which i go to irdrich, and every time it ported me into YT if i accepted this quest. (and no its not automove :D )

if you still dont believe me i can make you a little video later this evening if you want ;)

*edit*
hmm maybe your right i shouldnt get ported to YT if i accept the quest, maybe this is the essential bug i have (sry for ironic sentence, i couldn't resist XD)

Monday, April 7th 2014, 7:11pm

there is a quest... if you dont believe me, lvl a char to lvl 50/51 start the irdrich quest series and accept the quest at zit from "negus tot". he says "go to yasker" and instantly after you click accept from the quest the porting starts.

this is not my first char with which i go to irdrich, and every time it ported me into YT if i accepted this quest. (and no its not automove :D )

if you still dont believe me i can make you a little video later this evening if you want ;)

*edit*
hmm maybe your right i shouldnt get ported to YT if i accept the quest, maybe this is the essential bug i have (sry for ironic sentence, i couldn't resist XD)
I actually just had to do this one last night and kept running into the same problem. I ended up having to summon a goblin servant (I have permanent, or this may not be worthwhile) and ported a different zone (I went to Coba Plateau, Prospector's Inn) before the automatic port, and then was finally able to load into Imperial Square (Yasker's Tower).

Monday, April 7th 2014, 7:29pm

Alyth

Trainee

the prove is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilgofIHD_Nk

and you managed to port away in 4 seks? it works with master gobo? hmm maybe its worth an try with an one time master goblin...

*EDIT*

it worked!!!!! omg i can continue questing xD just bought an one time goblin and ported away before the automatic port, and i still have the quest and no dc xD

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "cybeaer" (Apr 7th 2014, 7:37pm)

Monday, April 7th 2014, 7:35pm

you can also hit the mystic stone or whatever the one that sends to gipat right after excepting a quest that's going to port you to YT portal , it worked for me

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:16am

gethdar

Beginner

bug

it is almost everything bugged even at lvl 50 at zit u have a quest that TP u to the pyramide to do a quest even there is bugged pffff