You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 6th 2017, 10:43am

What happend to tools?

No, rly, what happend to tools ? You cant exchange them as you did in the previous patch, 3 blues -> 1 epic on anvil.
This is a big problem since legi will open up u cant exchange 3 epic hammers for 1 legi, and u spend shit load of money on making them legi directly.
I know about the tools in botique, but the game offers u the posibility to craft yourself some tools, well at least it did anyway. Am i missing something? Did they move that option somewhere else ? Can't seam to find it and no one knows about it.

Bring back tools pls. :(

Sunday, January 8th 2017, 12:09am

isnt it cheaper to buy tools from itemshop (3 BC each) than crafting them yourself? or is that no longer the case?

personally i decided to use the green hammers the avil vendor sales...
seems not worth to speed up my progress on gear that gets reset so fast/often...

Sunday, January 8th 2017, 4:30pm

isnt it cheaper to buy tools from itemshop (3 BC each) than crafting them yourself? or is that no longer the case?

personally i decided to use the green hammers the avil vendor sales...
seems not worth to speed up my progress on gear that gets reset so fast/often...

No, it costs about 2k gold to craft a tool, there's just luck involved in crafting the quality you want.

Your choice to hinder your own gearing, you play how you play but giving advice to slow people down is rude :o

Sunday, January 8th 2017, 6:22pm

You make shitload of money now (4x koe event,bg increases emblems and gold etc ), and its cheaper to make tools, and 3 at a time if u are lucky, and with the leftover you can transform 3 blue ones into 1 epic and so forth, well u could anyway.

But i dont know if it's a bug or it's their call to remove that option from anvil.Either way it's not nice.

Sunday, January 8th 2017, 10:31pm

Your choice to hinder your own gearing, you play how you play but giving advice to slow people down is rude :o

i did not advice anyone to do so
i just stated what i do personally

the hindering in gearing up is the way of gaining the better materials
if there would be hard sector distortion or hard sector autogrpsearch i would act different

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 8:30am

Epic tool worth to craft instead from cash shop.
Legendary I don't know.
Fablet for sure not worth craft, better buy

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 10:41am

Well, on subscription server, you can't buy tools from CS.

So basically, we are f***** up.

Avo

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 12:00pm

Avo

Depends how you look at.

You are f*** up ONLY if you would ever play against CS players, but you never need!
Instead on F2P server when a new color unlucks a few will buy and in a few days has maxed the GS. Then you will go to Skirmish and loose, or.. pay for gear faster upgrade + pay for Elixirs and pay for assault shields and pay for runes and pay and pay and pay :)

Friday, January 27th 2017, 11:49am

Right so, after a month of new patch they add tools, and they cost double .... erm why add them then ? :))

SO a month with no tools, and now they cost double .... no comment.

Friday, January 27th 2017, 5:47pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Avo

Just do S1-S3-S5 or anything else , loot items sell them , loot staples sell them , echange for blueprints , buy your charcoal , and tada you can craft
Anger Management - Alaff - Warrior Tank/dps (Now Diseased)
New Horizon - Senior Officer (Out of it)
Sigmar, Warrior Tank , Utopie

League Side ; Alaff , Warrior , Defiance

Friday, January 27th 2017, 5:54pm

not worth crafting hammers anymore since they increased the material from crafting npc's from 10 to 20 and the gold price for 1 is still the same...