You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.


Friday, January 13th 2017, 7:11pm

Warden support build

I need your help, I wanted to do support build for warden, but i don't really know what should i take and what stats my equipment should have. I'd like to do more debuffing/dmging than healing, if possible.

Here's what i tried to make using talents and rubies i have pretty much, can you tell me if its alright, coz i don't have any water of death at the moment :D -!5!132..3.…lgazdb/QJPHDPCS


Saturday, January 14th 2017, 12:06pm

Basicly it is okay but it needs some improvement. In my opinion tornado is not good enough to use it. Here what i use.!5!331..3.…seqbeb/MPXAPCZR

As you can see. I dont have 2 points on pet skill. Since i dont think it is worth. Also i have 3 point in poisonous vine for running enemies. Another thing is renew and rejuv they both with the rubies decrease the damage take. When we look at it 15% from stone barrier rubies, 15% from rebirth rubies total of 30% decrease dmg you take its is actually huge number compared to other classes. Because in aspect of support you got good damage+good debuff+good healing and with the rubies good survivability.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!


Saturday, January 14th 2017, 5:07pm

Firstly thanks for the answer :)

I took tornado skill because of the ruby Natural Cunning (last one in here!5!111....…a/B!a/B!a/VEUHC)
in the game it says "Tornado is cast instantly. Decreased cooldown on Holy Wrath by 15%" so i took it.
Second thing is leaf fall (last one in here!5!131..3.…...!a/B!a/B!a/B), i took it because i thought support can deal some aoe dmg, but i guess he is more of a single target kinda dps.
Also i have a question about the Secret Path spell - does it need to be on rank 3? Can it be on rank 2, because i don't have that much skill points :D
And the last question - do you use reincarnation skill from bard "Romance", to get close to enemies?


Saturday, January 14th 2017, 6:42pm

Ofcourse it can be rank 2 that build is what i can afford. You can free to change adapt your playstyle. Aoe dmg is ok but i prefer use root thing with the rubies that makes all enemys have bee swarm effect. But healing spells and rubies are must in my opinion. Other skills like utility, cc spells are up to you since higher ranks only decrease cd of the spell. Like secret path or stun spell.

For last question no i dont but you can use it any reinc skill you want. There is no must but i liked your idea. Other thing is Support has slow debuff and gap closer (secret path) also poisonous vine that you can cast while moving. So i dont think it is must but using it looks like a big plus.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!


Saturday, January 14th 2017, 10:59pm

Okay, thank you for your answers, it was really helpful. :)

Similar threads

Rate this thread