You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 4:40pm

Helpp Pleaseee

Hi there, im new to this game....to the point ive downloaded this game by my.com games launcher but when i launch the game works fine but at log in screen it says connection broken cannot establish to server Any help plss

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 5:05pm

maviasura

Beginner

Hi newbie, just check your windows firewall.

Monday, April 14th 2014, 5:52am

Hi newbie, just check your windows firewall.

Okk,,ill try that

Monday, April 14th 2014, 5:53am

Firewall is off and ive added allods online in exception but still same connection broken :(

Monday, April 14th 2014, 7:24am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

It also depends on where you try to log in Allods from. Some internet networks (like schools or universities, or even offices) have blocked the ports for multiplayer games.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Monday, April 14th 2014, 7:36am

It also depends on where you try to log in Allods from. Some internet networks (like schools or universities, or even offices) have blocked the ports for multiplayer games.

Uh i dont think its like that because i play other mmo and i played allods with gpotato with this internet

- Edited by Zurion
Reason: Posts about games outside of My.com games are prohibited on these forums.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 16th 2014, 8:25am) with the following reason: Posts about games outside of My.com games are prohibited on these forums.

Monday, April 14th 2014, 9:40am

Nebe

Trainee

maybe to try to start game directly from .exe file not from my launcher..
Nebeski

Monday, April 14th 2014, 11:40am

maybe to try to start game directly from .exe file not from my launcher..

Tried that too :( unfortunately no fix
Anybody help

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 4:57am

Wow i did not expect like this from Allods
Nice support :thumbdown:

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 10:15am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

Hi there, im new to this game....to the point ive downloaded this game by my.com games launcher but when i launch the game works fine but at log in screen it says connection broken cannot establish to server Any help plss

If you can't log in to the game, be sure you using the correct login and password.
On gpotato it was your one-word login, here it's you e-mail address which is bound to your account.
Not establishing connection may also be caused by that.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 12:45pm

If you can't log in to the game, be sure you using the correct login and password.
On gpotato it was your one-word login, here it's you e-mail address which is bound to your account.
Not establishing connection may also be caused by that.

I Used Email id to log in with my.game downloader ...i have been logged in but when i launch it says connection broken...j

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 2:00pm

VashBOG™

Intermediate

instead of launching the game from MY.COM go to
C:\MyGames\Allods Online EN

find the launcher and launch the game that way.
See if that works.
Also make sure that WINDOWS Fire wall is disabled, and add the client to your other Anti-Virus Program as Acceptable.
See if that works.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 4:20pm

o
instead of launching the game from MY.COM go to
C:\MyGames\Allods Online EN

find the launcher and launch the game that way.
See if that works.
Also make sure that WINDOWS Fire wall is disabled, and add the client to your other Anti-Virus Program as Acceptable.
See if that works.

Followed your steps...but same connection broken ?(

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:40am

VashBOG™

Intermediate

I guess your next step would be to completely reinstall the game..
Or try to open the game as admin idk..

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 8:14pm

try killing the my.com launcher and all other not necessary programs Example torrent software that requires p2p exchanges - open the taskmanager man see if there are any programs u dont recognise and try terminating them.
next use the launcher in the bin directory see if that makes any difference

silly question what windows version are u using as it has some bearing on it (different os instaliations have varried results)
I have 4 different versions of windows xp 3 of win 7 (1 vista - gag) (all with valid COA's) 8.0 and 8.1 i want nothing to do with.
only other thing i can think of is a old piece of malware that caused a simmeral issue so try some of the free antimalware products and see if they help .

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 17th 2014, 8:19pm)

Rate this thread