You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 20th 2017, 11:51pm

PVE dps build/Stats

Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction for a pve dps warrior build? And what stats should I have?

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 3:46am

pve DPS build = take all the rubies and skills that improve dmg / critrate etc while skipping all defense or pvp related -only rubies

stats = crit dmg > physical / elemental dmg > determination
def = concentration / bloodlust

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 11:46pm

pve DPS build = take all the rubies and skills that improve dmg / critrate etc while skipping all defense or pvp related -only rubies

stats = crit dmg > physical / elemental dmg > determination
def = concentration / bloodlust
Okay, thank you. What about Proficiency? Also, about how much Bloodlust and Concentration should i stack up on?

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 12:39am

Proficiency is more of a PvP stat, same for Brutality.
-Macmillan/Aquaman

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 1:25am

for pure pve usage as endgame player you can ignore proficiency / brutality

bloodust & concentration = as much as possible!;
concentration > bloodlust

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 6:20pm

I feel that the warrior is now the most agile class . Am i wrong ? He can hit faster with a simple attack between skills . This makes me feel a reduction of the global cooldown (which is now longer than before )

Friday, March 24th 2017, 3:03pm

Nandita

Intermediate

Basic PVE Build:

CLICK

Rotation: