You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 20th 2017, 11:59pm

DrakoKan

Beginner

• "DrakoKan" started this thread

Looking for,End Game Warden Stat+ Rotation DPS

Hi, im playng on sub server, and im tryng to understand the rotation of the warden dps pve. I'll use the standard pve build,

but i have a bit of confusion ?( ,about all the istant skill proc. I mean for example,tornado it's good or it's useless?
Any warden dps can explain a bit how work the rotation?
And what the prior stat for warden (not only the main but main + secondary stat) ? Tnx :)

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 1:43am

1 crit dmg (since rubies grant you 100% chance for many attacks)
2 natural / elemental dmg

for rotation - someone who knows better will answer :P

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 12:01pm

DrakoKan

Beginner

tnx for the answer ^^
I hope now for rotation info :P

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 3:08am

in the meantime, this will help for sure, its the generic pve rotation

"To inflict more damage, wardens should observe a certain sequence while using their skills. Bee Swarm increases all their further damage and boosts the next Poison Ivy, Poison Ivy makes the target more vulnerable to the warden's attacks and allows them to use Tornado quicker, Tornado inflicts higher damage to the vulnerable target and leaves it vulnerable to the Ugly Cloud, while Ugly Cloud allows them to instantly use Emerald Flash, inflicting crushing damage to their enemy and restoring some of their mana.

Most of Warden's skills may be used on the move, and Tornado, besides, inflicts damage to all enemies around the target.

Warden's Pet is no longer essential for inflicting damage and is used as an additional mana source."

see also https://allods.my.com/sites/allods.my.co…sses/druid.html

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 12:33pm

DrakoKan

Beginner

"To inflict more damage, wardens should observe a certain sequence while using their skills. Bee Swarm increases all their further damage and boosts the next Poison Ivy, Poison Ivy makes the target more vulnerable to the warden's attacks and allows them to use Tornado quicker, Tornado inflicts higher damage to the vulnerable target and leaves it vulnerable to the Ugly Cloud, while Ugly Cloud allows them to instantly use Emerald Flash, inflicting crushing damage to their enemy and restoring some of their mana.

Most of Warden's skills may be used on the move, and Tornado, besides, inflicts damage to all enemies around the target.

Warden's Pet is no longer essential for inflicting damage and is used as an additional mana source."

see also in the meantime, this will help for sure, its the generic pve rotation

Tnx again it's really helpful :)

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 12:48pm

DrakoKan

Beginner

What's best for Warden pve stat distribution : 200 on Profiency, or beter do a balance with prof, det, brutality ?

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 2:24pm

for PVE? (as endgame player)
thats same for all classes under "Normal" circumstances

either 100% determination or a mix of 50% deter / 50% brut where it must be considered that1 point determination needs to be counted as 1,6