You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 12:07pm

Scout Tank Follow Up

I saw the threads already that say that a scout tank is a viable option, but my question is: is a scout tank as good as a paladin or warrior? Or is it just "ehhh the scout will do, I guess."?

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:14pm

Overall scout tank is better than pali or warrior because it can tank and do a very decent dps at the same time (~at the level of good supporting engi/bard)

However there might be some cases (specially when players tend to ignore the mechanics of the fight) where pali or especially warrior can survive the incoming damage better.

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 9:33pm

depends on player
if done with high skill etc can end good

usually however most ppl will prefer a warrior or paladin, simply because chances are higher it will end good even if the player is not skilled or playing with half attention only ^^
(as warrior tank you can use exact 2 buttons for the WHOLE tanking process and still do well - if you use 3 buttons you will easy out-dps some other players in AOE...)

i dont enjoy scout class much because of the tedious enchanting all the time which works really bad together with the awful global cooldown (GCD)

Monday, May 8th 2017, 12:56pm

Enchanting isn't affected by gcd. Neither most of scout's tanking skills are.

Rate this thread