You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 2:44pm

What is about the P2W Stuff?!

Are these P2W Stuffs fully included on that Server ? If yes believe me u wont get any player in this game :D

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 2:46pm

Or is it just for new ppl, to suck out their money? :D

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 2:59pm

Change game if you have butthurt or git gut

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 3:34pm

oh the "money can turn things to your favor in (western) world" topic....

in every game you can get advantages with money, get things faster etc:
counterstrike: buy private hack...
world of warcraft: buy account
allods: buy BC...
allods subscriptionserver: pay someone to level your account / buy existing account
football: bribe referee...

so where is the news?

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 4:06pm

oh the "money can turn things to your favor in (western) world" topic....

in every game you can get advantages with money, get things faster etc:
counterstrike: buy private hack...
world of warcraft: buy account
allods: buy BC...
allods subscriptionserver: pay someone to level your account / buy existing account
football: bribe referee...

so where is the news?

Ok you are a cheater ahhaahah. You are the guy who always loose and rage alot if you play a balanced games, i understand all your posts now.

But i don't understand why people complain about p2w. There is a place for everyone in allods, Free server or subcription server, you have the choice.

I think that the new server is very interesting for new player who love the p2w model ( like allods online player ).

I think if allods online player have been new he would have chosen the new server.

But there is no advertising so ..... ( They also introcuded weapon skins on subserver but they haven' t put any advertising on website so...... there is a big problem . )

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 4:34pm

the post was meant in general...
balanced games like counterstrike are fun too but rather for a few runds and not for long time... if you are a good player you will fast have reached the highest efficiency and thats it then... these games become boring fast to me

and as a new player i would have not cosen the new server because there is no exchange npc, so only donators can gain certain items there

Rate this thread