You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 10:28am

Hello everyone i rly need some help and tips. Im new here

Hello community,i was looking for another game to play and somehow i found Allods im totaly new overhere i dont know even which server to chose. About gammeplay i was playning last 7 years Archlord ( EPIC GAME ) and server have some problems with lag now and im kind bored to play him. Anyway Archlord gameplay was unique and probably nothing can replace it,also lvl system was on grinding not by quests,if anywone could tell me something about game and how to gain max lvl and where to grind jus regular tips i would appriciet it. Also does this server is official? and how about player population?

Also here is my pk video from Archlord if aynwone is interested to see this game : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgSDUm2Jg6w&t=31s

Cheers and im waiting for some replys.

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 8:59am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Do us all a favor and go read the topics under General as many of the posts there answers pretty much all your questions several times.

New Frontier - official EN f2p server (highest population)
Smuggler's Paradise - official EN subscription server (very low population)
Equilibrium - new official EN server with uncertain near future (mainly targeted to new players and returning veterans) (low population)

Shortly:

- You have to quest at least the important and world mystery quests to advance in the game and gain extra rubies to enhance/buff your basic skills.

- Time Void instance grants xp the most, if you prefer grinding your levels. Not accessible as you get closer to the max level. There's another instance (forgot name) after that.

- Skills have global cooldown which means you can't speed spam lots of skills as you want and it can feel like playing in a slow motion.

- Some players, like myself, experience frequent lag in the game and party/raid activities are hard if not entirely impossible because of it. It doesn't seem to affect all players as bad no matter how good or bad their computers/connections are.

- If you aren't willing to spend any cash (real money) to the game, I suggest you move on to look for another game. You can only enjoy the leveling process and the story for free but to participate in end-game and pvp, you either have to grind gold for several years or spend thousands of € to purchase all the items you will need to become competitive.

Now, either go read more from other related posts or give the game a try. Only way to know for sure what you think of the game is to give it a go - it will only cost you time, if you play on either one of the f2p servers.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, November 24th 2017, 10:21pm

"about gammeplay i was playning last 7 years Archlord ( EPIC GAME ) " archlord epic game if im right wasnt that the one that u had to grind ur @ss to raise 1% or 2% and u were losing 4 % everytime u die no offence what epic to that? it was epic when u had to pay once for the game before it became free after that they GMs didnt care

Rate this thread