You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 1:48pm

Guide Of Creation: Results

“In return for a special prize each month, we’ll be challenging you with special custom tasks that could be related to any and all facets of Allods Online, such as levelling, dungeons and raids, boss hunting, crafting, exploration, content creation… The possibilities are endless”.

The latest custom challenge, Guide of Creation, has now been concluded – time to check out the winning entries!

This particular challenge focused on bettering the Allods experience for new players by providing guides about “Creation”, the latest Allods update. Players could also choose to review the update instead, giving more perspectives for both old & new players.
Before we announce the winners, here is the prize-list for this particular challenge:

Prizes
  • 1st: 5,000 Premium Crystals, 4 Anniversary Platinum Coins
  • 2nd: 3,000 Premium Crystals, 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins, 5 Anniversary Gold Coins
  • 3rd: 2,000 Premium Crystals, 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins
As always, if a winner resides on Smuggler’s Paradise (P2P), the reward will be converted into subscription time.
Without further ado, here are your winners!
Equilibrium
1st Place (Text): Aufseher

2nd Place (Text): wilds

New Frontier
1st Place (Text): Noah

1st Place (Video): Nuie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Qm2CGhSCY

2nd Place (Text): demaiin

3rd Place (Text): Talishman

Smuggler's Paradise
1st Place (Text): BILGEKAGAN
We’d like to give a big thank you to those who shared their thoughts and guides regarding Creation, and look forward to the next monthly challenge. What will it be? Time will tell!

-The Allods Team

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 1:57am

prizes havent come

https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=22643
Hello since this event resulted like 10-12 days ago wondering has anyone got the prizes yet? Im playing in p2p server and havent got my subscription time yet. Can any winners of f2p servers tell me if they got the prizes? Ty ^^ -bilge

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 4:21pm

I was get (Noah) 1-2 weekends ago

Write ticket to support if your not, maybe thay was dispelled your nick or somethink

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Aug 20th 2017, 4:26pm)

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 6:33pm

RE: prizes havent come

https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=22643
Hello since this event resulted like 10-12 days ago wondering has anyone got the prizes yet? Im playing in p2p server and havent got my subscription time yet. Can any winners of f2p servers tell me if they got the prizes? Ty ^^ -bilge

i got mine some time ago already

Monday, August 21st 2017, 2:57am

I already send a ticket 1-2 days ago to support and they said we will send your prizes as fast as we can but they still havent give my 5 months sub time. :( (btw im a turkish player and send my ticket to turkish support)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Aug 21st 2017, 3:11pm) with the following reason: no personal discussion with CS allowed on forum

Monday, August 21st 2017, 12:37pm

Quoted

I already send a ticket 1-2 days ago to support and they said we will send your prizes as fast as we can but they still havent give my 5 months sub time. :( (btw im a turkish player and send my ticket to turkish support)

don't worry thay reaction time is like 1-2 weeks, you will get your price

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Aug 21st 2017, 3:11pm)

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 2:09am

it is almost end of the august and they still haven't give my prizes yet although i got respond by support, that is just annoying

Friday, August 25th 2017, 9:19pm

Update: I still haven't get my subsrciption time. Can some authorized people inform me when am I going to get it since this is already too long and frustrating to wait for what i deserve?

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 5:36pm

Gladia

Hello,

The information has been passed to the Allods team.
Can you please send me your ticket number in a private message?
(or to Drakdish, or any TR mod if it's easier for you :)).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Sunday, August 27th 2017, 10:44pm

thank you for your response, i send you a pm

Friday, September 1st 2017, 10:25pm

it seems I'll never get my sub time xd

Rate this thread