You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 1:29am

Make distortion for every layer

its a pain to find a group
i just tried with worldshout several times, found 2 more dps, missed 3 players "tank" "heal" "support"
beeing limited just because of not finding players is strongly affecting the gameexperience

when i asked other players which are in "massguilds" they also told me its a pain finding a party often, especially at nighttime
i often see players asking in worldchat, trying to for a group, often with little or no success

so my suggestin is to just make distortions for ALL layers, even the teal one (and fix orange layer which drops no material!)
this way small groups with 3 players 2 or even single players can do the content of the game
ofc its harder than in a perfectly synergizing group but at least its possible at all to clear the content

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 2:20pm

Yea lol. Its like why are there fabled staples that you can buy but not sell? you only get them from your private allod once per week (what a fking joke)