You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 6:44pm

Russians have x-server Skirmishes tho.

yeah... with 5-6 servers there is not doubt that they have non stop skirmishes.

What happened with our cross server skirmishes? It was the only reason why I left Equilibrium and went back to New Frontier

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 9:28am

Jerrytn

Beginner

Title says it all, kinda getting nostalgic for allods, used to play it back a few years ago, people still playing? active community, yadayada?
You wouldnt be Shaek from a while back would you?
Banks <Disturbed>

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 7:54pm

What about p2p? how is it doing? i saw the new server, equilibrium, brought me back into the game, but i dont want to play on a p2w server

Tuesday, August 29th 2017, 4:06am

Equilibrium are a little bit between p2p and f2p.

AO manage to solve all the p2w problem by allowing people to rent ALL p2w item for a fraction of prices that deep pocket people can shell out.
It also allow AO selling more premium item/convenience item like b2p games without destroying the balance of the game.

After a while renting, you will get the item anyway thus freeing you from renting it.

the price of renting all that item are the same as p2p sub which basically the same as playing in p2p server.

this also solve the subscription problem, you can still play while opting out of sub/cash item. You just a little bit of disadvantage while still enjoy the rest of the game content and hang out with your friends.

Equilibrium are slowly gaining popularity since it's a fresh start server, people can start new without being left behind too far and not get ganked by p2w player with deep pocket since you can rent that edge to gain same level of power as them.

just remember that equilibrium are not a true f2p server, you can't trade gold for crystal so you have to pay for it with your own money if you want cash shop item.

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 8:54am

Equilibrium are a little bit between p2p and f2p.

AO manage to solve all the p2w problem by allowing people to rent ALL p2w item for a fraction of prices that deep pocket people can shell out.
It also allow AO selling more premium item/convenience item like b2p games without destroying the balance of the game.

After a while renting, you will get the item anyway thus freeing you from renting it.

the price of renting all that item are the same as p2p sub which basically the same as playing in p2p server.

this also solve the subscription problem, you can still play while opting out of sub/cash item. You just a little bit of disadvantage while still enjoy the rest of the game content and hang out with your friends.

Equilibrium are slowly gaining popularity since it's a fresh start server, people can start new without being left behind too far and not get ganked by p2w player with deep pocket since you can rent that edge to gain same level of power as them.

just remember that equilibrium are not a true f2p server, you can't trade gold for crystal so you have to pay for it with your own money if you want cash shop item.

All this ^^^^^^

EQ is super fun, come join it today, as it's the last day for the double exp on everything event they've had since it opened!!

Also, join Pirate Guild when you get there

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 4:20pm

do people forget how we use to trade gems before that npc? check the auction house

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 1:54pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

I will say to the OP what I would say to any new or recurring player - just give it a go. People will always wave a paintbrush (positively or negatively), yet neither is an accurate representation of how YOU will feel about it, because the above are personal opinions. If you get a random urge to try X again out of nostalgia, there's nothing stopping someone from just installing and giving it a go. I never have and never will be swayed by other players when it comes down to games - if I want to play it, that is typically more than enough for me to just play it.

If you choose to do so (especially out of nostalgia), then I highly recommend the Equilibrium server if the bonus-mode is still active. You'll be given every boost under the sun and can level to max in a day or two, giving you the perfect means to breeze through the old content you remember for a nice and easy nostalgia trip before hitting the meat at the end. If you choose to stay, there's plenty of affordable options now to give you the staying power. If you don't, well, you got your slice of nostalgia for free - and more than enough time to figure out for yourself how you feel about it all.

Regards,
Mhul

Monday, September 18th 2017, 2:36pm

Dugrosh

Trainee

Shakeys you scrub, we (rol and me) were worried about you. Why did you leave just like that?

Rate this thread