You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 6:29pm

Came back but didn't realize there was a p2p server

Ok so I've played this game x many years ago and I really enjoyed the class and the gameplay but didn't like the f2p pay to win model. Believe me I don't mind paying for a game but it sucks when someone is a lot more superior to you just by paying tons of money. I just came back and playing with my roomate just for fun and was bored but I could seriously get into this game if the p2p server actually has a population and I could play battlegrounds at max level without having to wait 1+ hours to get into it.

My question is what is the population like? How quickly can I level to 25 (lol hit 25 on the f2p server last night so I didn't want to waste my time and relevel if there is no one on this server to play with).

Friday, September 8th 2017, 11:31am

Hey,

I'm not really sure about the population but there are, more or less, 25 people playing. BGs never pop. People are mostly online at nights (If you live in Europe.) But all other activities like raids, hard mode astral sectors, dominions, AS are being done. Even though the population is not high, there are people who are very fun to play together (on Imp side, I don't have any idea about lig. But i'm sure there are not as cool as Imp. :P )

Levelling up is really depends on you. If you have time and are determined, you can level up to 75 in one day. Actually, levelling up is not the problem, the problem is the important quests which you need them done in order to unlock maps, raids, etc.

If you ask me you can get game time and try it out for 1 month. If you like it, you'll keep playing. Or vice versa. 10€ don't make anyone poor after all. :D :thumbsup:
AutoTune / Utopie

Used to be a bard.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ironist" (Sep 8th 2017, 1:56pm)

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 12:11am

Thanks for the reply I ended up going on the p2p server but I seen one and there was only 1 item on the ah. It made me sad :(

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 8:44am

That the Ah is so empty ,is because we give it in Guild or direct to Player ! When you play longer on P2p you need not really Gold so i give the mostly free to Players !

Empire side seems in Moment has more Player as League !

Expect Nothing And You'll Never Be Disappointed !
Es gibt zwei Arten von Menschen auf der Welt. Die, die nur an sich denken.
Und die, die an sich und an andere denken.

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 8:36pm

There is really not much to sell on AH tho. :D :D You can ask for potions, herbs, costume boxes and other stuffs in guild.
AutoTune / Utopie

Used to be a bard.

Rate this thread