You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 1:48am

Game updates and slow seeder ?

I'll make this quick ... the game update is taking too long !! I'm on a 2Mbit/s connection speed yet the seeder from my.com gives only 20KB/s, I know they don't care much about this game to the point that they didn't put patch notes, but waiting 1:30 min to finish a download should be finished in 30 min ? put some budget in the seeding server or provide direct download links instead of forcing players to leech the patch from each others....

Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 3:22am

i solved this problem by limiting the launchers update-connections to the allods-patchserver alone (whitelist 185.30.178.69)
this way all the peer to peer traffic is blocked and thus cant slowdown my connection; in the end its like a direct download of the patch

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 3:48am

Gladia

Hello,

From the my.com game center, download took me less than a minute (4.7Mb/sec).
Did you try the game center too?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online