You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 1:33am

About making gleaming tools

Hey guys, i've been looking around the forum about this, i got blacksmithing at lvl 75 and i know i have to make few sparkling tools, shinning tools till i manage to make gleaming tools. So my question is, how i can find those sparkling and shinning tools designs for the recipe so i can max my last blacksmithing recipe?

Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 2:13am

Hello there, shinning can be found in s15/16 (old astral). Sparkling is harder. I think the only place you can find them (or other items that you can trade for them after at Negotiants) is Secret Paths raid. I think they are gonna open it this Thursday.

Another place you can check is some very old raids like Eclipse or Tungars. Chests there used to give Negotiants currency of the earlier mini-seasons, I've no idea what exact currency they give now tho. Most of the bosses in those raids are soloable.

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 8:03am

Thanks for the reply but i just figured out :P, to get the sparkling/shinning materials you can buy them at KOE (for the people that may be looking for this).