You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 29th 2017, 2:42pm

Game Over? (Suggestions and Feedback on Equilibrium)

Disclaimer: This is not a hate post. I'm a longtime paying fan of this game. I'm aiming for an open discussion about an (imho) serious problem.

TL;DR: low pop serv causing probs, actions need to be taken.

Hello there!

five months ago the Equilibrium server opened up and a lot of old and new players were enthusiastic about a new start in a fresh economy. So was I! Even though I anticipated that with few people playing this game in europe, it would rather be a casual, downtempo adventure.
I have met wonderful people ingame (and terrible ones ;-)). There were several guilds with hundreds of active players in total. We even had battlegrounds pop up every now and then (although liga had to be reminded of this possibility of pvp by raiding novograd every now and then). That hype is gone.

The splitting of the population of the New Frontier server has had a disastrous effect on the current state of this game. In addition many players leave for playing something else - which is normal given the fact there are quite a lot nice new games around. Others shy aways from the new premium system. None of these reasons I want to discuss here.
The only fact that matters is that most players do not want to continue on a server where almost all ingame activity is not opening due to a lack of population.

Let me set you in the picture

Current situation
The liga side is pretty much thinned out. There are several active groups, but guilds have been dying faster than I can memorize their names.

The empire is the emptypire! Like literally, there are not enough people actively playing to form a full raid. The main square is as quiet as a grave. Even the moderators only log in from time to time to take in their bc rewards or accomplish a blood trial, which kinda makes you feel abandoned!

Real problems

PvE = dead
My guild has no longer a full party to do the current challenges. Neither has the other imp guild. Together with the language barrier this makes hero sectors and the current raid impossible. I invested in imp side, am I expected to start over at league?
This makes people quit, this made my friends quit.

PvP = dead
- Battlegrounds not opening
- Arena of death
- 3x3 not opening
- 6x6 not opening
- dominion: most participants queue as groups of 2-3 in order to get more free wins
- KoE: some scattered pvp enthusiasts ganking hopelessly overchallenged beginners every now and then

It has also been reported that some players on both sides cheat in rating combat by deliberatly violating the game rules as they organise staged group/reincarnation internal wins, which further decreases the chance of getting the rating combat open outside of that well coordinated time window.
Needless to say this is impossible to prove from the playerside because we can only see the results of players incapable of real pvp wearing the highest honors. On the other hand the fact is very well known if you talk to the active people on both factions.

Possible, necassary solutions

-> Introduce currency exchange
Why does this help?
With low population the auction house is also dead. A currency exchange would help in at least getting golds, while the other faction is have a more active auction house. It also facilitating beginners hard work of catching up.

-> Faction change item
Why does this help?
It provides means to balance the overall population and allows some players to start over instead of quitting the game.

-> Check rule violations in the use of the rating combat system and permanently ban all exploiters.
Why does this help? The feeling of having fair conditions for all players can hold new players as well as veterans in the game.

-> Server merge
Why is this the only possible way to save what is left of this game?
Because a game like this needs a critical mass of activity that is only provided by a certain minimum of players. The invigorating effect of a merge has been very well demonstrated in the history of the european servers.

@Administration:
Please take this serious and please keep us informed or talk to us at least. I want to spend money here! How am I supposed to do so, when the future is uncertain and everything vanishes away?!

Thanks for reading! If you agree, please keep this thread clean in order to gather attention for these problems!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Oct 19th 2017, 5:56am) with the following reason: title - off-topic messages moved

Friday, September 29th 2017, 2:53pm

Friday, September 29th 2017, 3:31pm

There's nothing anyone would say here that would make them do w/e we need to be done unfortunately.
This is the ultimate p2w server, if you dont pay you cant really play at all xD
LordOshi - The ThorZ - Son Of Xupa, Collector of Costumes, Destroyer of No One, The Messiah, The Favorit of Maeron, Lord of the Empire, Slayer of Aidinus and Yasker, The Scourge of Astral Riders and a CRYCRY DAER Potato

Friday, September 29th 2017, 4:08pm

< part of this message was moved here : https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=23212 >

Nevertheless, i agree with most of the things you posted here.

Xupa

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Oct 19th 2017, 5:51am)

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 10:23pm

IDEAS FOR SOLUTION:
i would suggest to grant the players on E. server to join "cross server BG" and "cross server astral" at least to have them experience these most basic activities
its weird when you play a massively multiplayer game and there are no players to fight in battleground

Cross server PvE and PvP was supposed to be in effect even with last patch but not working in europe. Currently, even the option is disabled.
Can we have some insights into this from the administration? Will it be enabled soon / ever?

(Concerning that turkish post: the Equilibrium server was down in the morning and not even listed, maybe it has something to do with it. Please keep the discussion in english, so it fits this forums and everyone can understand)

Friday, October 6th 2017, 4:37pm

The situation described above has created a game that is no longer enjoyable for me. That is why I decided it is time for me to move on. I deleted my char and wish you all farewall! Hopefully you will get your merge one day although I don't see a bright future for allods europe until there would be both a community and a management that actually cared about the game and its players.

--Zeit

Friday, October 6th 2017, 5:05pm

Might be the best thing to do at this point ! Farewell !

Friday, October 6th 2017, 6:11pm

Nord

Beginner

Just come to P2P :)

Friday, October 6th 2017, 7:43pm

The situation described above has created a game that is no longer enjoyable for me. That is why I decided it is time for me to move on. I deleted my char and wish you all farewall! Hopefully you will get your merge one day although I don't see a bright future for allods europe until there would be both a community and a management that actually cared about the game and its players.

--Zeit
All those years playing with you, damn it was an awesome time! Farewell is easier said than done.. It feels like someone has ripped off one of my arms and hit me with a truck. I hope you will find what you are looking for! It kinda feels like its over. From Devastate to Peanutz until TheWanderers and now even Elysium we were walkin our path together till the very end. ♥ ♫

~Arethlos

Monday, October 9th 2017, 8:04pm

Agreed, come to the subscription server. There is content always being done on both sides. Maybe 30-50 active players on Empire side and 20-30 on League side, but that doesn't limit our ability to progress.
Jhin-Smugglers Paradise-League-Defiance
Smuggler Paradise Discord

Monday, October 9th 2017, 11:00pm

Dazutty

Beginner

ZEEEIIIIIIIIIT ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( there are no challenge on the serv now ;( ;( ;(

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 6:49am

Marco

Intermediate

Yes Game over, because from the beginning it was clear that this server is a trap. Interesting to see People having max lvl chars on ftp starting on Equilibrium too that is even more ptw.

Exactly the same ppl i guess that always wrote they cant give up their Progress for joining the p2p. :thumbsup:

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 8:53am

Yes Game over, because from the beginning it was clear that this server is a trap. Interesting to see People having max lvl chars on ftp starting on Equilibrium too that is even more ptw.

Exactly the same ppl i guess that always wrote they cant give up their Progress for joining the p2p. :thumbsup:
There are 2 kinds of servers for 2 kinds of people. It' s just bad that p2w people are always lying when they talk about the P2P.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 10:51am

Marco

Intermediate

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 12:22pm

Back on this server share pls

Hello , This server is became " Critical " , it's like i play in LocalHost why ?
No pvp
pve Reach the " letal state" (i never see that in oter mmo , pls all brother of game allods online must share that )
so , if an administrator come here , pls could you read that ?

Pls , could you active the currency exhange ? that take a few time! I farm for nothing and nobody want spend any money in this server ! I made this error
OR pls , try to merge the two server ? if GPOTATOE made this exploit with VLAD and AIRIN you can do this ! but you said " O no its impossible , I apologize for your investisment " I have the impression you take us for "bean'
The only difference between the two server is :
No population , currency npc / off , and a bonus of 200% exp when you kill a monster ! WOW who create a char in a empty server ?
you will lost what ? we have the same CS , the SAME EVENT no difference !
Why i spent 10 fucking euro in this server ? why ? i was drunk i think

Share that brother of game

ps ; sorry for that english

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 12:33pm

Nord

Beginner

just go to the P2P Server

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 8:46pm

do you really think a player which complains about the low playercount on equilibriumserver (where i always see players in the capital city) will be happy on the subscriptionserver where i dont even see 1 player in BOTH capitalcitys? :P

on the long, as for my guess, its most likely that either eq. will get transferred to nf. or that cross-server-PVP / PVE will get enabled...
but i am just a player and i have no clue on what is REALLY planned by the management :rolleyes:

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 10:05pm

Nord

Beginner

i posted a screen some days ago where u can definitly see players :)

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 11:15pm

mediaaa

Trainee

Sorry for crushing you dreams, but be aware that allods is never going to fix things, because they lack of stuff and money.
And also start crew sold everything out, years ago,and they working on other mmorpg ...new owners just don't care and no one listen to those 17 players on the server...
the only reason that servers are up is because they can milk more money from those heavy cs on first f2p server.
Opening the new server was just a little test that "surprisingly" failed,for 2 reasons..

1.the game have 0 advertising.It's like my friend from the garage open a mmorpg.liturally.
2.old players who waited so long to play again but not pay instantly 500-2000$ and more just to be in low mid ,don't care anymore because it's been too f long.some of them have kids right now.also liturally.
and so many stuff has changed that ,this isn't old good allods anymore.

so there u go.maybe a little hardcore ,but TRUE.
sss