You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 12:30am

action bar numbers gone

hey does anyone know how to get the numbers in the action bar back? they are gone

https://imgur.com/a/OgPKq

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 10:25am

as long as you have your actrion bar skills assigned to a skill this shouldnt affect you much, if you really want to see the numbers try re asigning them, i just re asigned mine and it showed the new key bind (i am using action bard addon however) not sure if that has anything to do with it

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 10:59am

i know but i won't say
that's not my bussiness. MODs should work on that
have fun

Saturday, October 21st 2017, 11:42pm

i know but i won't say
have fun
srly dude? mods are mods not devs they prolly have no idea wtf is happening in game code

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 12:15am

i know but i won't say
have fun
srly dude? mods are mods not devs they prolly have no idea wtf is happening in game code

i totally agree with you!

mods are mods
devs are devs
players are players

let's dance :huh:

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 12:18am

i know but i won't say
have fun

has OP ever offended you ?

if you know it and dont want to help a fellow player its your decision and thus OK
if you know it and dont want to help a fellow player but only come here to tell him like "haaahaaa i know it but i wont tell you" its morally reprehensible :thumbdown:

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 12:20am

i know but i won't say
have fun

has OP ever offended you ?

if you know it and dont want to help a fellow player its your decision and thus OK
if you know it and dont want to help a fellow player but only come here to tell him like "haaahaaa i know it but i wont tell you" its morally reprehensible :thumbdown:

i totally agree with you too

let's twist then 8o

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 9:23am

i solved my problem by my self ty for your help random people XD

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 1:08pm

i solved my problem by my self ty for your help random people XD

you are welcome

did you see that?

i didn't give him fish but i taught him fishing 8)

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 11:15pm

Gladia

Hello,

This forum is here to get help from everyone, not only from CM or moderators.
The more players help each other the better the game is.
Don't expect everything from moderators too, we can help, but sometimes we don't have the answer, while other players know and can help.

@mobsteRRR: explaining how you solved the issue may be useful if another player has the same issue in the future ;).

(topic moved to technical issue)
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 6:14pm

well it looked like i didn't receive all the data from the allods server my windows was blocking it even when firewall was turned off so i did a reset on my pc ( reinstaling windows) and opened the game and everything was oke

just turn windows off and on :P it always works then ( IT jokes)