You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 10:39pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Fixing game's guild competition

I was discussing with guildies about several things and this came out of this: How about lowering the guild population limit to something like 48 instead of 150?
I know 150 was perhaps intended when Allods came out and when the game was new and overhyped and so on as with every game. But 8 years later, the population has drastically changed but the dominion system has not evolved along! Things are losing it's balance. Currently on the F2P server only 3 imp guilds are endgame orientated and that's it. meaning there is no variety for a long amount of time. The population of the game is becoming severly lowe and all the active players are hoarding under the top guilds making it not even challenging and in my opinion, boring.
If guilds are forced to split up, there will be more guilds around, more competition, more interesting guilds, more dominion que's, more pvp motivation, more relevance.
Please make this happen! I can't think of a single negative result of this. And remember, you don't need to be in the same guild to play with your friends!

There is simply NO PURPOSE in having 150 members limit in a guild when you really ONLY NEED 24 players to actively do EVERYTHING possible in this game.
I was thinking of 48 incase of having back up players to cover eachother up for dominions incase others couldn't make it. But really more than 50 in a guild is so not necesarry. Let's fix this and make the game more interesting!