You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 8:16pm

Group for astral 23-50

Hello

I find it hard to find a group for fast exp, and I mean astral
23-50lvl, I create a topic in the forum where we can exchange nicknames,
add yourself to friends and in near future do one of this fast adventures ;)

Let's write nick, lvl and role in the party (+ class), which does not change the fact that every person in party is welcome :)

I start.

Avande, 32, dps (scout)

Monday, February 5th 2018, 2:36pm

Here a lvl 48 scout on empire side

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 8:09am

Ukamulbas

Beginner

Hello

I find it hard to find a group for fast exp, and I mean astral
23-50lvl, I create a topic in the forum where we can exchange nicknames,
add yourself to friends and in near future do one of this fast adventures ;)

Let's write nick, lvl and role in the party (+ class), which does not change the fact that every person in party is welcome :)

I start.

Avande, 32, dps (scout)
Dear Prince, Noctis Lucis Caelum, ;)

Write me Ingame, my name is Ukamulbas, I may have a reinc on that level gap. Wud be cool to finally find a group for that astral level.
Mortals.
I envy you.
You think you can change things.
Stop the
universe.
Undo what was done long before you came along.
You are such
beautiful creatures.

Friday, February 9th 2018, 8:38pm

Internet- Support-League- Lvl 37

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 12:56pm

would be a good thing to give us mercenaries for this activity...
what for? It will be much better develop your char to the cap level :)

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 1:26pm

It simply takes too much time to gear up ONE char, therefore not many ppl are making reincs. There is an option to queue for low levle astral but I have not managed to do astral even once that way(bugged?).
I'm suspecting demand for low lvl astral group will increase after new players gifts are gone.

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 7:14am

I have leveled several reincs. Did astral just twice on one of them and never tried to do it again. It was simply to slow.

First - leveling with low level astral has serious penalty for healer and tank included. It ends several levels before cap and leveling those levels in healer build is a pain. Tank has a bit better but still takes much longer than dps build.

Second - i usually was able to level up 3-5 levels before astral party even started first run. Time void/Mysterious lands is very fast exping if you skipp all quests that are not defense.

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 8:56am

dragagon

Intermediate

Stop being the akweird duck and realise that this is an MMO, people play this for social interaction, as inefficient it can get. Play tetris if u want to play solo >.>
Every suggestion you give nods to solo play in this game.

Quoted

Time void/Mysterious lands is very fast exping if you skipp all quests that are not defense.

Actually doing all the defensive objectives are the fastest, in particular Bulwark of Light. Just spam thru the objectives until reaching it and then just tag mobs while the NPC's kill them. Oh and don't take mercs, they soak up 50% of your exp. Also leave and re-enter a session if you levelled above the level range of your current session, because that's another 50% less exp.

:'(

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 11:06am

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

I agree with dragagon, Time void is for me the best way to farm levels. Especially with defending the light (w/o mercs obviously). You shall do it the 3 first levels of each block of levels. For exemple 23-27 do only 23-25 and when you reach 26 just continue to level up by questing. You can also be patient and do only time void.
This is the fastest way to level up for me today (took one afternoon to get from 23 to 76 with a reincarnation)

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 5:56pm

Stop being the akweird duck and realise that this is an MMO, people play this for social interaction, as inefficient it can get. Play tetris if u want to play solo >.>
Every suggestion you give nods to solo play in this game.

i have more than enough social interaction outside this game so when playing (relaxing) i just want to play without putting effort to social things

for me, other players in this game ingame are mainly to trade and for PVP
outside the game exchange and entertainment on the forum

doing "compstomp" teamPVE is boring to death for me and i dont enjoy it at all
the interesting part in playing with another human is having a battle

for simple doing DPS a mercenary often is good enough + it does not require communication or planning

there are some exceptional AWESOME players howeve which reduce the communication to a simple "maze?" and are ok with a "+" or "-" as an answer or those which you do astral with and all they give you is a "more?" and if you accept its just a queue, but no talk, just play... i love these guys

if i want to chat or socialize or whatever i either visit the forum or whatever, but when i play i want to play
cant be this hard to understand

Rate this thread