You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 8th 2017, 10:01am

«Prophetic Cards» Sale! - 08/12/2017

Hooray! Ancient Compasses have just appeared in the rarities shop, which means that the long-awaited «Prophetic Cards» sale has started.

Lucky treasure hunters will get 4 magnificent chariots, as well as a luxurious rider's outfit!

Chariots can release injuring blades from the wheels, as well as accelerate, scattering and knocking down opponents. In addition, when dismounting, the brave rider will get the «Bravery» effect for 5 seconds, which reduces the duration of enemy control effects. The same bonus is given to all members of the squad within a radius of 10 meters!

In addition, the characters guided by a compass and a map will be able to find whole deposits of crystal chips and gold dust, as well as an incredible number of costumes and accessories.

Chariot
Storm Chariot
Gold Chariot
Flaming Chariot
Robe of the Essedarius

Don't forget that among other values you can get useful elixirs and provisions, with which you can temporarily strengthen the attacking and defensive abilities of your character. By the way, a unit of provisions obtained through the «Prophetic Cards» can be exchanged for any essence. The expiration date of the essence is inherited from the lifespan of the provision that you have exchanged.
The sale will be over on December 22nd!
  • Allods Team

Friday, December 8th 2017, 1:21pm

neat new mount...:thumbup:

------------Free to Join, Free to use.------------
Discord | Allods Community Serverunofficial
"A place to hangout, share experiences, share adventures & meet your fellow Sarnaut players"

Friday, December 8th 2017, 1:48pm

no more compass packs like 100x or 1000x with discount, no more "repeat slection" to open them for you idc about discount I DO CARE ABOUT SITTING 5DAYS BEHIND MY SCREEN OPENING THAT SHIT FIX IT FFS

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 5:00am

i agree with Mr Barett,
why has the auto-open function been removed?

most players are uncomfortable with making a script to automatize the task of opening cards...

i would like to encourage bringing this functionality back...

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 8:49am

RU removed that auto opening, so therefor it is gone here to, and enjoy getting banned if you use a addon/script for auto opening :)

Monday, December 11th 2017, 11:30am

Gladia

Hello,

Please remember

Quoted

Macros/Bots – The use of macro or botting programs for any exploitative purpose will result in a permanent ban.
https://allods.my.com/en/game/forum-rules/generalingamerules

Your feedback about the automatic open function was passed to the team.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Monday, December 11th 2017, 11:35am

i agree with Mr Barett,
why has the auto-open function been removed?

most players are uncomfortable with making a script to automatize the task of opening cards...

i would like to encourage bringing this functionality back...
no more compass packs like 100x or 1000x with discount, no more "repeat slection" to open them for you idc about discount I DO CARE ABOUT SITTING 5DAYS BEHIND MY SCREEN OPENING THAT SHIT FIX IT FFS
RU removed that auto opening, so therefor it is gone here to, and enjoy getting banned if you use a addon/script for auto opening :)

What wrong with you Guys? Are you not able to read any Patch/Hotfix notes? The option to auto open compasses did not get removed, you just have to do your first 3000 Price Point run manually to unlock it.

Monday, December 11th 2017, 7:57pm

Mapz

Trainee

Hello,

Please remember

Quoted

Macros/Bots – The use of macro or botting programs for any exploitative purpose will result in a permanent ban.

First of all using a macro to open cards can't in any way be considered as "exploitative purpose", since it gives no advantage whatsoever. The autorepeat is there after you hit the 3000 marker, which is dumb as hell but people may want to know that.

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 1:18pm

Hello,

Please remember

Quoted

First of all using a macro to open cards can't in any way be considered as "exploitative purpose", since it gives no advantage whatsoever. The autorepeat is there after you hit the 3000 marker, which is dumb as hell but people may want to know that.
agreed we must Riot!!!

Rate this thread