You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 9th 2018, 8:28pm

Carnifex Code [Legendary)

Hello guys! I played allods some years ago, when this fatality stuff came into the game, and i really liked it. I always wanted to buy it, but never had enough gold.. Now i have 11 million gold, and the item is 20 million in the ah. I would like to ask that , if anybody would be in a loan-type of trade.. I will give all my gold to the guy/girl, and i will pay 50 to 100k gold everyday by farming.. I know this trade seems fishy, but it's not fake.. That item is my "dream" item, and i really want to get it, because if i miss this opportunity, the event will go for like a 1 year :(. I can add the guy/girl on facebook/steam/ anywhere to keep in touch and so on...
Thanks if you consider helping, and i know this trade looks fishy,but it's not..

Friday, February 9th 2018, 10:06pm

i know this trade looks fishy,but it's not..

random ppl on the internet arent trustworthy... never
even known ppl arent...
the only thing to accept on the internet are facts which are checkable

maybe you are righteous maybe not
but even if you were, where would be the profit of granting you free credit?
noone will try it as there is no profit anyway

so aside from that,
the carnifex was on of my most desired items too as whn it came out there was always a little healing-deficit for non-healing classes and there was no bloodlust either and the blue carnifex restored mana
so i ended up with beeing happy as fk i got the green and the blue one as these made farming & leveling a LOT better for me; i no longer hat to take a break for healing / manareg

the purple one was almost completely useless to me at this time and the orange one seemed nice as it doublde the absorption (actually it doubles the counted kills - it has a wrong description!) but it did not matter as farming-mobs die fast anyway
...at this point i did not really care for endgame pvp

later, when i got interested in endgame pvp and so on i started actively collecting orange framents for orange carnifex
it took me over a half year or something until i had it finally as i did not open any chests but bought from auction or players, part for part

so why i tell you this? because if you really want it, go for it. farm, trade, whatever and gain it
if you keep it up ou will get it after some time

or you do as Aionwen suggested and just donate a few $ and have it instantly (i just saw the post im referring to has been deleted... basically it said if you really really want it its the fastest way to donate and farm in RL which is correct)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Feb 10th 2018, 5:55am)

Friday, February 9th 2018, 10:58pm

Well you have a point, i just really need right now, because the event is now, and i don't think i can farm, when the event is over :/ Prices will go like x3. But thanks for the advice mate

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "levibuba" (Feb 9th 2018, 11:07pm)

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 5:53am

with "need" you mean "want" i guess
and ofc you can still farm when the event is over
in the unlikely case you wont find reasonable prices you can still hold your BC until next carnifex sale
but its more likely someone will sale off cheap as he wants BC for next sale and so on... many ppl are not patient... you can make profit out of this fact 8o

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 2:30pm

Rate this thread