You are not logged in.

New Frontier Astral boss bugs

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 30th 2018, 11:08am

Astral boss bugs

Been running astral today and it was underwater kingdom and the astral island where you kick the idol to summon the groups of monsters and portals before boss. In underwater kingdom, at the last boss, the mermaid gets stuck at 5% health and you can't do much to the boss, so you have to quit as there is nothing that can be done, the astral island where you kick the island when you get to the point where you have to bring the ghosts of your party into the rings to be destroyed at one point all was destroyed and the rings kept spawning and nothing else was showing, we had to let the rings kill us in order for it to reset. Not sure if anyone has encountered any other issues with any of the other islands but these two were the ones i encountered.

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 3:44am

dragagon

Unregistered

The ones with the rings was what I had before. I assume it's when someone dies while it's ghost is still alive.
Never seen the bug on underwater kingdom, BUT HEY, according to patch notes that allods don't exist at all anymore since it has been REMOVED, RIGHT MY.COM?