You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 9th 2018, 5:44pm

Classes

Hello guys,I haven't played the game since 6.0 and this is my new account.I've heard that the game has changed SIGNIFICANTLY since i was gone.I just wanna know about which class to pick in order to solo better and overall which classes i should and should not consider.

Monday, April 9th 2018, 7:42pm

https://allods.my.com/sites/allods.my.co…ll-classes.html

TLDR

every class in aspect of attack with high bloodlust does well
if you get instantlevel75 item (atm free), leveling takes only a few hours usually

in case you ask for "best class" atm: psionicist & warrior

Monday, April 9th 2018, 9:09pm

Paladin

I started to play orc reaver and i seem to be doing well.Is paladin viable in the lategame too?

Monday, April 9th 2018, 11:19pm

Paladin ist still good but last patch it was better...
i read next patch, paladin shall become one of the "best" classes again

i strongly recommend to play something because it is desireable, not because it is superior due to mechanics / adjustments
if you have top dps but its a pain to play the class, where is the benefit... its a game after all and shall bring joy and entertainment...

on the other hand, if you enjoy the mechanics of the currently best class however, you are golden :P

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 6:06am

Thanks

I really appreciate the help.Thank you!