You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 8th 2018, 5:59pm

[video] Anyone saw this before ? (lag issue)

https://youtu.be/po-HgGjSDz0

Some insane lags. I did all the update i need on my graphic cards, reboot my rooter, reinstall the game, nothing happen.
I ping the server : octets=32 temps=16 ms TTL=51

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kutchek" (Jun 9th 2018, 5:11am) with the following reason: title

Friday, June 8th 2018, 6:48pm

Gladia

Hello,

To anyone with latencies issues, please run a tracert + pathping to auth.allods.com or 185.30.178.27 - add the date/time country and ISP (Internet provider) to the result and submit a ticket to the customer support and PM me your ticket number once you get an answer.

The more people running some connection tests and submitting tickets, the more efficient it is, if the issue is on the Allods server side.

PS: don't send a screenshot, but a text file or a copypaste from the command window. You can also use some third party software to run and get the results (for example WinMTR)
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Rate this thread