You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 10:53am

Confused about the timeline of events

Hey there, I've been playing allods on and off since 2010 and one thing that kept bringing me back to the game was the whole lore surrounding the game. I have played and levelled the whole way through the Empire side many times, and now finally I am currently doing so on the league side.

While questing in Coldberg, something odd caught my eye. The demon hunter chief referenced Kirah and how they had just gotten a shipment of anti demon spray... But wait a minute wasn't Kirah completely destroyed during the first huge astral invasion of demons, where mass amounts of both the League and Imperial armies were killed along side their great mages of Nezeb and Skraken? So how is that even possible?

P.S can't attach the screenshot I took because apparently the file size is too Large... So ill quote "No, that can't be. We just brought a new shipment from Kirah and I tested it myself on Demons the other day."

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 10:59am

Maybe he is seacret time travel :P

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 11:06am

Lol maybe. I just wish the Allods team would release a time line of events, detailing the major events and story arks including background which we have, but also the in game story itself.