You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 28th 2018, 4:56pm

League or Empire? New character or continuing old character?

Hi everyone,

So I have been away since 2013 and thinking of returning to the game. I see the empire is still dominating in this game, just wondering if League still have a healthy population?

I also left my main with 11/8 runes and was wondering if the incentive for making a new character is worth more than what i currently still have.
Anyway hope to join back in to the game soon.

PS: forgot it was called League in Allods online lol

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Facepalm" (Jul 28th 2018, 5:05pm)

Sunday, July 29th 2018, 1:21am

Stay with that Character 11´s and 8´s is more than enough to compete with. Just get other shit like rubies/talents/stats/conclave and many more.

Sunday, July 29th 2018, 2:03am

Thank you for your reply. Would you have any suggestion what class to play? I am currently thinking of being a cc support. Bard/Psi/Warden? or maybe another class?

Sunday, July 29th 2018, 10:44am

the starter pack thingy is over now, so if you have a character with level 4 runes it'd still be better than creating a new character.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Sunday, July 29th 2018, 5:41pm

if u like cc support go bard, all those classes u mentioned are rly Good this patch

Monday, July 30th 2018, 4:48am

Thank you all for your replies. However I decided on playing a new character on p2p server.

Monday, July 30th 2018, 5:32am

dragagon

Professional

Nice! Welcome :) ingame name? :D

Discord: Dragagon#1985
p2p: Dragagon, league.
f2p: Dragagon, Empire.
Unofficial Allods Online Fansite
Official Allods Online Fansite

Monday, July 30th 2018, 3:17pm

Odyto, just started so im still at a low level

Rate this thread