You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 4:03pm

Ankush

Trainee

• "Ankush" started this thread

Alchemy/Herbalism need lvling help.

Hi,
I am trying to lvl up my Alchemy. Got to lvl 3 using Common Stain Remover.

Now for lvling further i need one of the herbs with Haste, Divine prayer,Magus aspect,Keen eye or meditation .

Now here is the twist I cant gather herb in Nazebgrad as my herbalism is very low ( seems corresponding to alchemy).
also the herbs i got as quest rewards also don't have those properties.

I have tried spending all the 30 Ether but herbalism cant get above 3 with just it. If i try any other herb it just produces strange mixture.

So how to get herb with above properties and where?
If there is no way to gather herb with alchemy lvl 3 then whole profession lvling seems stuck. Ya taking herb form other herbalist can solve the probelm but makes no sense.

Kindly help.

Thanks in advance

Ankush

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 5:40pm

Hello,

There is some Alchemy quests to do at the beggining.
1 at the start, that explains you how it works
2 at the old place of Nezebgrad
3 outside Nezebgrad, north of the town, near Nezebgrad Port (about this one there is a little bug, you should read the solution : http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&threadID=557 ).

You shouldn't be stucked at lvl 3, it's not normal Have you done those quests ? Talk to your Alchemist instructor, or Herbalism instructor, can't remember which one gives you those quests.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 7:44pm

Ankush

Trainee

had to take mat from friend to lvl up to 4th skill then onward it was easy.

also at 3 I cudnt get those lily herbs from tutorial quest(to the north) (think its basic of herb:3rd step ,logged out now and going to sleep so will confirm tomorrow)

Friday, May 9th 2014, 8:41am

Ankush

Trainee

'Basics of herbalism:step four' was the one i cudnt complete at alchemy lvl 3.