You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 4:07pm

Lisad

• "Lisad" started this thread

Set for new players

Dear players,

In the near future, new players will stop receiving the rarities set, which was introduced with the 9.0 update.

Similar offers, however, will be conducted again with global updates, such as 10.0, so stay tuned to the news.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 12:50pm

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 4:24pm

Will everyone get the free items, what the new players got in 10.0?

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 5:16pm

dragagon

Intermediate

Got in 10.0? We do not have 10.0 yet?

Discord: Dragagon#1985
p2p: Dragagon, league.
f2p: Dragagon, Empire.
Unofficial Allods Online Fansite
Official Allods Online Fansite

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 6:27pm

Got in 10.0? We do not have 10.0 yet?

I mean 9.0

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 8:27am

dragagon

Intermediate

I think by then they will have added more CS items to new players such as a low gen permanent assault shell, but we will see.

Discord: Dragagon#1985
p2p: Dragagon, league.
f2p: Dragagon, Empire.
Unofficial Allods Online Fansite
Official Allods Online Fansite

Tuesday, October 2nd 2018, 8:12am

Dear players,

In the near future, new players will stop receiving the rarities set, which was introduced with the 9.0 update.

Similar offers, however, will be conducted again with global updates, such as 10.0, so stay tuned to the news.
10.0? When should i be expecting that. Are there forums that posts patch notes in order of patch release dates?

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 1:47pm

Do you realize that this makes me and new/returning players skip starting the game in the next few months? I can't play now because I don't receive the rewards people received at the beginning of 9.0 and it's possible that you'll give them again as you say in 10.0 and I won't get them if I make a character now.

So what are people who want to start in the last 6 months of 9.0 supposed to do? It's like a state of limbo. If we start now we'll be 5 times weaker than people who'll start in 10.0.

At least give us info. What does "similar offers" mean? Will you give the same rewards from 9.0 in 10.0? Are they gonna be also for old characters? :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Rate this thread