You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 4:07pm

Lisad

• "Lisad" started this thread

Set for new players

Dear players,

In the near future, new players will stop receiving the rarities set, which was introduced with the 9.0 update.

Similar offers, however, will be conducted again with global updates, such as 10.0, so stay tuned to the news.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 12:50pm

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 4:24pm

Will everyone get the free items, what the new players got in 10.0?

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 5:16pm

dragagon

Professional

Got in 10.0? We do not have 10.0 yet?

Discord: Dragagon#1985
p2p: Dragagon, league.
f2p: Dragagon, Empire.
Unofficial Allods Online Fansite
Official Allods Online Fansite

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 6:27pm

Got in 10.0? We do not have 10.0 yet?

I mean 9.0

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 8:27am

dragagon

Professional

I think by then they will have added more CS items to new players such as a low gen permanent assault shell, but we will see.

Tuesday, October 2nd 2018, 8:12am

Dear players,

In the near future, new players will stop receiving the rarities set, which was introduced with the 9.0 update.

Similar offers, however, will be conducted again with global updates, such as 10.0, so stay tuned to the news.
10.0? When should i be expecting that. Are there forums that posts patch notes in order of patch release dates?

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 1:47pm

Do you realize that this makes me and new/returning players skip starting the game in the next few months? I can't play now because I don't receive the rewards people received at the beginning of 9.0 and it's possible that you'll give them again as you say in 10.0 and I won't get them if I make a character now.

So what are people who want to start in the last 6 months of 9.0 supposed to do? It's like a state of limbo. If we start now we'll be 5 times weaker than people who'll start in 10.0.

At least give us info. What does "similar offers" mean? Will you give the same rewards from 9.0 in 10.0? Are they gonna be also for old characters? :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 2:27am

I started to hear the gifts I did not get something maybe bidahaki pach barred my luck

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 6:27am

When we get sets again im New player

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 11:23am

dragagon

Professional

When we get sets again im New player

For new players I would strongly suggest starting on p2p, unless you have a wallet prepared to support you about 4k euros, to play this mmo longterm.
Mainly because of the pay to win aspect, and many will say it's doable if you farm and put effort & time in it etc. But is that really what you play an mmo for? To play farm simulator til you farmed everything after 3 years to finally start plyaing the game?
Or to pay a cheap (cheapest mmo subscription I am aware of) 5euros/month (cheaper if you buy longer subtimes) to play the game at its fullest, where everyone is equal & fair from day 1.
These gifts are a distraction away from p2p as in "we're giving you FREE stuff", but is it really free if it's not meaning anything? Compared to the community and some pve aspect, you'll be irrelevant to any gameplay until you've paid a certain amount to increase your character's powers.
You could see this as a group of richkids forming on the playground and take kids into their group depending on how much they paid for.

Friday, November 9th 2018, 8:12am

@Dragagon As much as i'd like to support new players playing on p2p unless literally all of the current f2p players jumped ship to play p2p there isn't enough people their to justify playing. I've heard it's gotten "better" but idk man it still seems dead as all heck. i'd rather grind and have people to talk to than have no one at all.

Friday, November 9th 2018, 10:24am

dragagon

Professional

There's plenty of people to talk to on p2p, you all need to stop with "I heard" and play it yourself. It's always the people that "heard" that are against it and the actual people playing it, being there 24/7, that support it. Odd, no?

Friday, November 9th 2018, 11:35am

Fair point, and i have given p2p chances over the years but I've never managed to find any groups that play around my time. I'll have to give it another go when the next CE drops.

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 1:20am

Rate this thread