You are not logged in.

New Frontier Combine Runes

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 5:21pm

Combine Runes

I have done the quest by the mysterious family, I bought the rune wielder then used it in my two lvl 1 runes. But when I already had the level 2 rune, the quest was not completed. I tried to abadon then acquire the quest, but still it's not completed. Pls help, because this quest is needed for the regular customers quest right? I won't have my free daily incense, please help. :( :( :( :( :( :(
I am having trouble completing this quest as well. I've right clicked on the welder and rune, I've left clicked on the welder and rune, I've right for one and left with the other and then reversed it. I've deleted the quest and re-took it. I get an error message that says "This item can not be used here". I have no idea what that means.

Customer service (cough, gag, sputter) says the quest is working as intended. WELL.....if that was the case, it would complete, but it does not.

DUMB BUNNY ME !!! Not only do you have to click on the two runes you buy from the guy, but THEN...you use the welder on those combined runes. You should get a "balance" scale (not sure how to describe it) to further complete the quest. Why didn't Customer (lack of) Service just say that??

PLEASE.....someone help me.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "pianistgail" (Nov 9th 2018, 4:12pm) with the following reason: update

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 6:10pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Can you write what Quest says?
I am PioPico

Sunday, October 14th 2018, 3:53am

dragagon

Unregistered

Try giving screenshots or a short video. You can make gif videos with Gyazo and you can upload pictures on imgur, and post the PICTURE URL (not the browser url) of that picture in here.

Rate this thread