You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 8:20pm

Mage Build Suggestions

Hello friends! I haven't played Allods for quite some time and I decided to start again but to my disappointment things have change a bit since the last time I played! :rolleyes: I have a lvl 66 Arisen mage and I would appreciate some build suggestions for pve and pvp. I mostly use lightning and ice. Any info is welcome! Thank you!

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 1:41pm

Mage PVE DPS; 68 rubies

400 DA, 250 elemental damage, prof & bruta equal, all rest into deter but have deter be like 2/3 of proficiency & brutality.
Try following what your class gives you. Use electro spells to trigger frost buff, and use frost spells to trigger electro buffs.

Mage PVP SUPP; 68 rubies

200 DA, 250 elemental damage, prof & bruta equal, determination on 1. Perhaps Proficiency slightly lower than brutality, you'd have to test.
Those who test more, know more, win more :)

Saturday, January 26th 2019, 5:31pm

Mage PVE DPS; 68 rubies

400 DA, 250 elemental damage, prof & bruta equal, all rest into deter but have deter be like 2/3 of proficiency & brutality.
Try following what your class gives you. Use electro spells to trigger frost buff, and use frost spells to trigger electro buffs.

Mage PVP SUPP; 68 rubies

200 DA, 250 elemental damage, prof & bruta equal, determination on 1. Perhaps Proficiency slightly lower than brutality, you'd have to test.
Those who test more, know more, win more :)
Thanks a lot buddy!! :thumbsup: