You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 24th 2019, 8:25pm

I'm a returning player myself. I've been playing lightly for the past month or so. I fondly remember the good days of this game, which is what drew me back.

Unfortunately everything that pushed me away from the game is still there and stronger than ever. You will not get anything nice without spending 3 months of hard grinding and/or spending $50 a month on this game. It is NOT worth coming back. Do not come back. Do not support this company. They don't care. The current state of the game is just a pool of rich players throwing money at the game to overpower it.

Monday, August 26th 2019, 8:17pm

Unfortunately everything that pushed me away from the game is still there and stronger than ever. You will not get anything nice without spending 3 months of hard grinding and/or spending $50 a month on this game. It is NOT worth coming back. Do not come back. Do not support this company. They don't care. The current state of the game is just a pool of rich players throwing money at the game to overpower it.
What about p2p?
5 euro/month, can get cheaper if you subscribe for longer. No cash shop, no wallets, just you and the game.

Friday, August 30th 2019, 2:17pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

Glad i read this, was half way through reinstalling ahah.

It is sad, such a good mmorpg, such bad management.

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 10:50am

There are way better options with better graphics, gameplay, etc...
Obviously that's down to personal opinions, but I still think the game looks good, especially the designs/art-style. I just wished they went the Guild wars route with Buy to Play and kept the cs purely cosmetic with some qol items, then maybe the population would be way better.

Yesterday, 3:53pm

Game is ruined. Not by content and gameplay but by unbalanced rich people and ordinary folks. Nostalgy is posion. However you enjoy the game by leveling, when it comee to end game, bye bye. Go and play on russian servers. You won't regret. Learn russian xD

Yesterday, 8:45pm

Game is ruined. Not by content and gameplay but by unbalanced rich people and ordinary folks. Nostalgy is posion. However you enjoy the game by leveling, when it comee to end game, bye bye. Go and play on russian servers. You won't regret. Learn russian xD

game is running well, i enjoy every day... you must be doing something wrong

Yesterday, 8:53pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

he wasnt talking about game running well, just game is ruined for new f2p players now able to keep up with "us" csers and to get a nice experience go play ru p2p which has more active players than our 50/100 player p2p server, also cs is like 50% cheaper there making it easier for f2p to play aswell ;D
I am PioPico