You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 6:31pm

Trouble in Tka-Rik

As a newly level 60 scout, I find incredibly difficult to finish the trials: so far I haven't completed 10 even a single time, and 40 in a row seems just utopia.
The demon of Greed and the invincible demon just play Jenga with my bones. Is there a class that has an easier time doing the trials? Is the thing gear-dependent and should I wait until later in the game? Are there some strategies that I do not know?
Peldrigal - Pirati Astrali - Empire

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 6:34pm

As a newly level 60 scout, I find incredibly difficult to finish the trials: so far I haven't completed 10 even a single time, and 40 in a row seems just utopia.
The demon of Greed and the invincible demon just play Jenga with my bones. Is there a class that has an easier time doing the trials? Is the thing gear-dependent and should I wait until later in the game? Are there some strategies that I do not know?

Actually, best "strategy" was to wait upping that final level before you're done with reincarnation trials. They scale with level and are way easier 47-59 than at 60.

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 6:53pm

Just get some eq and upgrade your glyphs and it shouldn't be a big trouble. In orbs of greed remember to pay 10 gold, demon appear very rarely.

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 7:01pm

Warrior roflstomps all the trials. All of them except creeping doom, although that is easy if you have shield of the ancients.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 7:29pm

Upgrade gear. Don't forget ( or learn now if you didnt know ) that the red rings inside cant be knocked down or cc'd but they CAN be slowed with tranq arrow. Helps you kite better. Do a bag of tricks/onslaught followed by a tranq arrow and run from him as you hit him, gon' be easier. ( works with all red rings like demon of greed, defensive measures, the ringleader etc ).

Good luck.
For glory.

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 7:31pm

Thank you all. I'll gear a bit and try again with your suggestions.
Or reroll a warrior :D
Peldrigal - Pirati Astrali - Empire

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 9:40am

Thank you all. I'll gear a bit and try again with your suggestions.
Or reroll a warrior :D
you won't need to reroll warrior, just try to get gear or wait till the next patch hits. they are weakening some if not all of the trials and are making it so if you fail one you wont have to start over from scratch.

back before 5.0 i had problems completeing tak-rik on my summoner till i got upgraded astral gear so your not the only one who had problems.

sorry for then 5 day necro.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 12:03pm

Warrior roflstomps all the trials. All of them except creeping doom, although that is easy if you have shield of the ancients.

Psi roflstomps creeping doom, all it takes is one tick of astral breath :D

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 12:30pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Bard roflstomps creeping doom. The mobs die when they "aggro" bard by being in close range and bard just afk-s and can kill them from elegy if geared enough (blue rep gear MIGHT be enough, not sure). Otherwise 1-2 timpani should do the trick :D
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 12:42pm

i just finished cave likie likie, last week, mostly still fable 51-52 gear and few crafted ones...i did took free pots and some food-wine from umoir with me..i (druid) only had problems with creeping doom, managed like onces out of ten times? others went easily
might be combination of gear + playstyle? (talents rubies pve?)
few bosses have special tactics, dont hesitate on dps then, just watch what they do and such few times
i bet there are some sites/forums with tactics?
gl :)
gaat niet bestaat niet