You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 1:22am

[PMB 10.1] Dunnheim's PVE Engineer Guide - ASSAULT ASPECT Version

Hello people of Sarnaut! :)

I'm Dunnheim from the Luzviminda Guild (Evolution Server F2P) and I also play as a DPS Engineer, mostly in Astrals and other PVE stuff (Al Rihat, KOE, WB Hunt, etc).

Allow me to share what I know from this particular and unique build.

Here are things that make this build COOL:
1. It has a great offensive output due to the Assault Aspect.
2. It has a combination of rubies and talents that can give more powerful output.
3. It has maneuverability when facing different enemies.

TALENT AND RUBY GUIDE:

ENGINEER CLASS BASICS:

Engineers use REACTORS to use certain skills. It is measured by Degrees and can be either Positive (Hot - Max: 200) or Negative (Cold - Max: -200). Aside from the reactor, Engineers also have Three (3) Special Skills:

1. TELEPORTATION
- This will teleport you to the most distant device within a specific range.

2. POWER BARRIER
- Surrounds you with a barrier that decreases incoming damage for a short period of time.

3. CRITICAL MASS
- Increases damage dealt (except from devices) for a short period of time.

HERE ARE SOME IMPORTANT DETAILS:

GRAPESHOT
- This is your "Bread and Butter" in dealing damage and in building up Reactor Heat.

LIGHT TURRET
- One of your Basic Turrets (or Device) that deals damage to a SINGLE TARGET.
- Its attack speed can be improved (up to +100% of swiftness) if you learn the Ruby Skill FIRING LINE.

ACID TURRET
- Another Basic Turret that deals damage to MULTIPLE TARGETS.

TAKE NOTE:
These turrets will attack the NEAREST Target, unless you learn the Ruby Skill HEAT SIGNATURE that enables you to lock your Target.

REACTOR BLOWDOWN
- Used in dealing damage to a SINGLE TARGET when you accumulated either 200(Hot) or -200(Cold) Degrees.
- Connected to the Skill HEAT SIGNATURE in locking target for your turrets.

ACID BOMB
- Deals Natural Damage per second and cools reactor by -200 Degrees.

FRAG BOMB
- Deals Physical Damage and heats reactor by 200 Degrees.

POWER FIELD
- Creates a Power Field in an area that slows down enemies.

IRON CURTAIN
- Decreases incoming damage for a short period of time.

MEDICAL EMERGENCY
- Heals allies within a small area per second.

RED ALERT [TEAR SKILL]
- Deals huge damage in a large area. It aids allies, while damages foes

SANATORIUM [TEAR SKILL]
- Targets the ally with the lowest health, and provides Defense and Healing

STATS DISTRIBUTION:

Basic Offensive Stats:
1. Determination - PVE builds should invest here greatly
2. Brutality - decent amount could be considered for more damage over time as the target's HP decreases
3. Proficency - Least concern of the three, since the Ruby Skill THEORETICAL PHYSICIST can increase this stat (90 at Rank 3)

Basic Defensive Stats:
1. Vitality - for better survival rate
2. Bloodlust - I would suggest get at least 150 or more. More damage, more heal.

Special Offensive Stats:
1. Swiftness - Engineer's primary Special Offensive Stat. Have at least 250 or more for faster cool downs, and for more effect to the Ruby Skill FIRING LINE. (see Light Turret)
2. Double Attack - Should be at least 250. Having DA means having greater chance to instantly get 200 Degrees in one Grapeshot, thus having to use Reactor Blowdown more often.

Special Defensive Stats:
1. Caution - Having at least 250 give you lesser damage taken when HP drops below 40%.
2. Concentration - Dealing more damage gives you better shield that absorbs incoming attacks.

ROTATION:

When Dealing with a Single Target:
Light Turret > Acid Bomb > Reactor Blowdown > Frag Bomb > Reactor Blowdown > Grape Shot 2x > Reactor Blowdown
(NOTE: always use Light Turret whenever it becomes available)

When Dealing with Multiple Targets:
Acid Turret > Acid Bomb > Reactor Blowdown > Frag Bomb > Reactor Blowdown > Grape Shot 2x > Reactor Blowdown
(NOTE: always use Acid Turret whenever it becomes available)

CLOSING REMARKS:
Thank you for your time reading this. I hope this would help those who would like to explore this Archetype.

I would also recommend this to those who are currently leveling up.

Acknowledgment:
I would like to thank some of my friends: Palvan, Khaiisha, Jongriel and Shenandoah for the moral support and encouragement to do this guide.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS! ENJOY!

This post has been edited 20 times, last edit by "Dhunsky" (Sep 24th 2019, 3:21pm)

Rate this thread